Chapter 2

the next afternoon Ashley watched as Rebecca dabbed on a little tinted lipgloss and tossed the tube in her purse.  "where are you going spaz?" she chuckled.  "out" she said" meeting a friend for pizza" she said discreetly shoving her math stuff in her bag. "don't wait up" she told Ashely.. "I don't know how late I will be."

Becky left and headed quickly to her car.  she got to the pizza place which was like a half a block from seth's apartment. and waited for her order to be ready.  once she got the pizza, op a chocolate chip cookies  she headed quickly to his apartment building, found his number on the call box to buzz him.  a  few minutes later he appeared at the door and let her in.

"you must be Rebecca" he said "im Seth" he told her. they walked quietly to the elevator and went to his apartment. "its nice to meet you" she said as they set the food on the table. "why don't we eat while its hot she said. "then we can study"

"sounds like a plan" he said as he went to get plates from the kitchen.  he was totally taken aback by how beautiful she was."   they made small talk while they ate and he told her he was almost 21 and from a small town in Iowa.  Rebecca told him she was born and raised in Dublin Ireland but had been in the states since she was 16, and that she was almost 21 as well.

"my roommate has a big florida trip planned for us on winter break, but, if I don't pass my midterm, I am not gonna be able to go... which is actually ok with me as if its like any other trip she plans, she ends up off somewhere boning her boyfriend  and I am either alone in our hotel room or sitting on the beach trying not to get sunburned, or worse yet she tries to hook me up with a guy, cause she thinks I am an uptight prude."

Rebecca told him.  "lets get to studying" he said. he helped her study her math for  a couple of hours till he noticed she was getting tense.  "I think we have studied enough for tonight" he told her as  he helped her clean up the table.  he walked her to her car and asked her when her next test was.. "5 weeks.." she told him... "that will be my mid term"  she said.  "its a nice night for a change" he said  " I will ride back with you and then take the shuttle back here. " I want to make sure you get home safely" he said.

they made small talk all the way to her apartment and when they got there , he waited for her to open the door so he could hand her her bag. "thank you for all your help tonight" she said "lets plan to study 3 nights a week" he said. " and thank you for the yummy food" he added.  as Rebecca dug her keys out of her purse her face went white as she heard lots of moans coming from the other side of the apartment door. "oh great" she said rolling her eyes "yet another night of little to no sleep for me" she groaned disgustedly. "guess i will slip in and grab my things and sleep in the lounge... or my car...again" she crept into the apartment and grabbed her blue bag by the closet door and crept out with out being heard."

"are you really going to sleep in your car?" he asked her "probably" she said " I got scolded by staff the last time I slept in the lounge, but until they do something about little miss horny" I don't have a lot of choice" she  said.

"you can crash at my place tonight" he told her. " my roommate won't be back till tomorrow night" he told her "he is always with his girlfriend every weekend at her place."  "we just met she told him, and I don't want to be any trouble or for people to get the wrong Idea " she  said.

"I insist" he said "we can study after breakfast tomorrow and then maybe just hang out and get to know each other more."  she watched as he grabbed both of her bags as she locked the apartment door and they headed back to where her car was parked.  "he is so good looking and amazingly sweet" she thought.  "but I know what that usually means"

as soon as they were back in his apartment he made up a bed on the couch for her while she changed into her sleep capris and comfy t-shirt.  he disappeared and came out a few minutes later and he was in basketball shorts and a t shirt, his dark hair was pulled back in a messy little bun and  his gorgeous brown eyes were now framed by a pair of black wire rimmed glasses.

"you too huh?" she giggled. "yep" he said I wear contacts most of the time.   me pops always said "lads don't make passes at lasses who wear glasses"   "I think you look pretty with your glasses on." he told her, " and I bet you look just as pretty without them" he added.

Rebecca blushed. "you are supposed to help me with my math so I don't fail my class like fookin dunce" she giggled " not be studying me" Seth blushed and said softly, "I couldn't help looking at you, you are beautiful"

since it was still somewhat early they stretched out and watched a move on the couch together and before long the were both asleep.