Chapter 26

SMUT WARNING!!!!!!

Rebecca deepened the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. "i'll take that as a yes" he said softly as she broke the kiss long enough to remove his t-shirt and run her hands over his chest and abs causing him to moan slightly as he fidgeted with the belt of her robe.

"take it off" she whispered. Colby was a little surprised but undid the belt and let the robe fall to the floor. he couldn't believe how sexy she looked. as he kissed her passionately, she pushed his shorts to the floor and began running her hand over the fabric of his briefs.

Colby moaned as she slid her hand under the fabric and began stroking him causing him to moan even more.  somehow he got his wits about him long enough to  slip her  top off her body, as he slowly teased her breasts.  mmmmm she murmured softly. as he slowly kissed his way lower and lower.

as he teased her sensitive skin she wriggled and moaned in pleasure. "oh god Col" she whispered softly...   the last of their clothing was discarded and becky gave him a devilish grin as she grabbed the warm chocolate sauce from next to the strawberries they had been eating and dripped some of  it on him  and then quickly began licking and sucking it off of him.. Colby moaned like he had never moaned before.

she continued till she could tell he was getting close...  she bit her lip and gave him a coy smile  "i need you inside me now" she whispered in his ear .  Colby's eyes widened and he got her on her back and slid himself inside her.  "ooooh yes yes"  she moaned as he slowly quickened his pace. as he got faster and faster she began moaning louder and whimpering..   "make me come" she moaned softly.   he moved harder and faster and it wasn't long before they both climaxed.

Colby grabbed the strawberries and chocolate and went and put them away and then he and Rebecca spent the rest of their special night in each others arms.

Rebecca woke up and was surprised that Colby wasn't in bed next to her she git up and threw her robe on and went downstairs, he wasn't in the living room or the kitchen. as she walked into the den , she saw him sitting in his robe. his head was in his hands.  "whats wrong love?" she asked him.  "my mom left me a text message" he said  "she wants me and you and Tommy to come over for christmas dinner on christmas day." he said. 

"after what she said yesterday?" Rebecca said incredulously  "yes" Colby said.  "im pretty sure its because she doesn't want to spend Christmas by herself." he said "and i don't blame her"  he added "i usually spend the day with her and we always have a nice Christmas dinner."

"in the spirit of the season" Rebecca said "i suppose we can go... but if she mouths off once i am taking Tommy and going home. " she told him.  "that's fine" Colby said. as they headed upstairs he said softly "wanna help me take a shower?" "if i do that you might not get clean" she giggled "that's the idea" he whispered as he kissed her softly as he slid his hand up under her robe. and teased her sensitive skin.

"oooo fuuuuh" Rebecca moaned "don't stop"  Colby continued teasing her till he could tell she was beyond ready and so was he...... his movements were hard and fast and she met every one of them.  they were both moaning loudly and it didn't take long for them both to climax.

they finally made it into the shower a couple hours later and they helped each other wash up , and then when they got out  they helped each other dry off and he helped her with her lotion.  "i hope it is always this amazing" she said softly. "as long as we are together..it will be"  Colby told her. "you are the only one i want to make feel like that...for the rest of my life"

they decided on pizza and wings and milkshakes for dinner.  that night they were just content to snuggle and watch tv and then fall asleep in each others arms.  "i gotta be able to move to take care of Tommy tomorrow" she giggled  "and for Christmas" she added. when he pretended to pout.  "there is always our honeymoon.... and we have the rest of our lives" she said with a little smile.

so very true hoe told her.  "i love you" he said  "i love you too" she said as she snuggled against him and then fell asleep.