Chapter 4

(TWO WEEKS HAVE GONE BY SINCE THE MID TERM TEST)

"Have you gotten your grade back for the test yet?"    "I aced all my other mid terms" she said proudly.. "but mr lowry hasn't seen fit to get our grade back to us yet."   "go figure" seth said "he is such a douchebag!"

Rebecca laughed "so fookin true" she said.  "have you figured out what you are going to do yet?"  he shook his head.  "Jon wants me to leave our apartment so he can move Renee in..."   "I am sure you will find something" she said as she checked her email for the zillionth time.

"OHMYGOD" its here" she said nervously as she clicked on the email and then on the link to go to the page with her grades on it..  she entered her login info quickly and couldn't bear to look at the screen.

"you did it! Rebecca, you passed it with a perfect score" "I knew you would"    "whats this?" she said  noticing an envelope on the floor near the door that wasn't there before.  she picked it up and read the letter inside.   as tears welled in her eyes.

Rebecca,

you have done so well the last few weeks,  I know you will do amazing on your test,  I heard through the grapevine that your florida trip fell through.. I need to fly down there for a few days, and meet with someone about a potential job once I graduate...  I was wondering if you would like to go with me.. no funny stuff, just relaxing and having fun and really getting time to know each other with out worrying about studying.

I am to shy to come out and ask you so I had to write you this letter.  so what do you say?

Seth

"Seth... I..."    "you really want to get to know me better?" she said softly " I definitely do" he said.  "I think you are an amazing beautiful woman".   "I will sleep on it and let you know in a couple days if that is ok?" she said.

"that is totally fine" he said "whatever you decide, I want you to be sure its the right decision" she smiled at him and went and made some popcorn as they kicked back with the movie father of the bride part 2" with steve martin.

as they snuggled close and watched the movie, the power suddenly went out  and the apartment was pitch black she used her phone and found her way to her battery powered candles and turned them on giving the apartment a warm glow.  

"its actually pretty romantic" he said softly as the storm rumbled outside. "It sure is" she said as she felt him move closer to her in the dimly lit room..  "seth.... I" she said softly but her sentence was cut short as  she felt his lips press gently against hers rubbing them softly slowly and sweetly." she felt her eyes close as she felt his arms gently wrap around her."  

almost on cue the lights snapped back on and nearly blinded them.  " Rebecca... I am so sorry Seth said..  " I don't know what came over me in the dark" he said  "i'll understand if you don't want to see me again or  go to florida with me"

"Seth.. she said softly "im not mad"  "that actually felt really nice" "i've never really kissed a guy before she said sheepishly... I didn't know how to react"  she added looking at the floor as she got up and turned the lights off.  she sat  back down next to Seth on the couch and gave him a shy smile as she bit her lip and said "maybe you could teach me?"

Seth blushed "you want me to teach you how to kiss?"  Rebecca nodded "I will under one condition" he told her.. "that you promise to never break my heart"   " I could never break your heart" she said.

as he wrapped his arms around her. he stopped and said quietly... "I can't he said... something just doesn't feel right.." he said. "I feel really funny"   "are  you sick?"  she asked him.   "no.... he said  then his voice became almost a whisper as he said softly... "I want you to be my girlfriend"

Becky blinked in disbelief as she blushed.  " Seth.... I... I.... don't know what to say..." she said  "you have been an amazing math tutor, and you are a really amazing friend... and we have been hanging out together.... a lot" she admitted.  "I guess it did kinda seem like dating" she giggled.

"Is that why you made me promise not to break your heart?"  Seth nodded.  "If I am going to teach you how to kiss and be in a real loving relationship, I need to know that you won't go practice on anyone else.." he said with a little chuckle.   "and anything else we may or may not learn along the way,  could end up being really....awkward... and potentially  really awful as we will be learning together"

"you mean...." Seth could barely nod as he blushed.. "I have ZERO experience with anything in a relationship... I can barely kiss without it being clumsy, and awkward." he said.  "but, I want to teach you how to love, and be loved the best that I can.... " he said then he took her hand kissed it softly and asked  her  "will you be my girlfriend?"

WHAT WILL REBECCA SAY????  

WILL SETH BE ABLE TO TEACH HER HOW TO LOVE??

WILL  SHE GO TO FLORIDA WITH HIM??

WILL SETH GET THE JOB HE IS GOING  TO FLORIDA ABOUT--IF HE DOES WILL IT AFFECT HIM AND REBECCA?