Chapter 25

"are you sure you guys don't mind?" Rebecca asked  as Drew held a sleeping  Tommy  against his chest and shoulder. " of course" Drew said "we'll take him for the night.. so you two lovebirds can be alone" he chuckled with a wink.. "and if that goes well, we'd be glad to watch him while you guys are on your honeymoon."

"you're a natural" Ashley teased drew who blushed. "don't get any ideas" he told her with a chuckle. "you aren't adding anything to this conversation.. you sure are quiet"  Drew said to Colby, as he handed Ashley- Tommy. and took Colby in the kitchen to talk to him.

"what's eating ya  C man?" Drew asked him "you should be over the moon happy- you married the love of your life earlier.. but, your face looks like you sucked a bloody lemon!" he said.  "between my mom earlier and  then 'lucky the leprechaun'  had the balls to tell my WIFE that she was his first love.... on our wedding day??!" "my mind is totally going a million miles an hour right now, i don't know what to think." Colby said.

"look" Drew told him "Rebecca loves you with all her heart, and today she promised her heart and her love to you  and only you forever"   "i know" Colby said "i'm just afraid  she could have second thoughts after what he said."

Just then Rebecca walked into the kitchen "Col" we need to talk before we get too,,,, um.... sleepy"  she said.  "Finn is like a brother to me and nothing more,  i could tell that after our first date..  but, he insisted we go on a couple more  dates." she said. "and truthfully...i was the  one that let it slip to his mom that we were going to be watching a movie in the family room with the lights off" she giggled "i had a feeling he was going to try and make a move and kiss me" she added.  "i couldn't let him ruin our friendship, and i didn't want to hurt him by telling him i didn't want to date him."

"i didn't know what love was until i met you." she said " and  i was too naïve to know  what i was feeling when you stole that kiss in my apartment in the dark." she said " so i tried to ignore it...... but, i couldn't, it just kept getting stronger inside me"

"I hear wrestlemania is here  in April," she told him  "i am going to make it a point to talk to Finn  then..if not sooner"  she assured him. "i don't want to be with anyone..but you" she said softly.."forever"

Colby smiled at her and said "if you can handle 'lucky' " maybe between the two of us we can handle my mom..i think yours is a lost cause" he chuckled  "or lost her fookin mind" she giggled.

Ashley and Drew left with Tommy and said they would bring him  back Christmas eve morning. "gives you guys a couple days together" she winked. Rebecca and Colby chuckled and blushed. Colby closed the door behind them and locked it. Rebecca went and double checked the back door was locked.  Colby turned off the lights and they headed upstairs.  he picked her up and carried her into their bedroom and she giggled.  While Colby was in the bathroom,  Rebecca slipped into a white bustier top with matching thong and thigh high stockings.

as she tied her robe she heard someone banging loudly on the front door. fearing something might be wrong with tommy, she pulled Colby's basketball shorts on and ran downstairs. as Colby hollered after  her that he'd be right down. she looked outside and was stunned to see Finn standing at the door.

"who it it?" Colby asked her "its Finn" she said "i hope nothin happened ta Fit"  Colby answered the door and Finn stumbled in.. his eyes were red and bloodshot and he reeked of alcohol.  "what the matter lad?" Rebecca asked him. neither she or Colby could understand what he said as his words were slurred. Colby glanced out front and was relieved to not see a vehicle out there. but at the same time he didn't want to be stuck  with FInn at their house on their wedding night.

Colby went in the den and called Fit and explained the situation to him and FIt said he would come get Finn and bring him back to his place to sober up till morning. as Colby walked into the living room his jaw hit the floor as he saw Finn in his drunken stupor crashed his lips against Rebeccas and put his hands on her ass!

"Just what the hell is going on in here??!!??" Colby said as he saw Rebecca push Finn away and run upstairs.. Colby  came upstairs a few minutes later and said " Finn is on his way to Fit's place to sober up and get a stern talking too-- FIt was livid when he saw how wasted Finn was" he told her.

"I am so sorry baby" she said "it happened so fast that i couldn't stop him"   "and i ended up with a  whiskey and beer breath kiss and awkward butt grab." she giggled  "it was horrible"  "i felt nothing from either one" she said  "it was nothing like when you kiss me and i get all tingly feeling and i don't want it stop." he smiled at her.

"like this?" he asked her kissing her softly