Chapter 29

"Becks!" Ashley scolded her friend via facetime  "you need to quit being so stubborn!!"  "go to the doctor" she admonished her  or i will catch the next flight to florida and drag you kicking and screaming all the way there.

"its nothin blondie" becky chuckled,  "I just pulled a muscle or two when i had to help that talentless blob  jax to the back  after miss lacey left her layin colder that a wedge on the floor after she broke lacey's nose."  "and ol bubble britches was a ton of dead weight getting her to the back."

Ashley chuckled and said "what am i gonna do with you spaz?" you are too stubborn for your own good.

"don' worry girlie, Colby and fit are making quite sure i don't do anything stupid or strenuous till i heal." becky assured her.   then she changed the subject  "did i tell you nee and jon are coming to visit us next week?"  we cant  wait to see them.

"they make a great couple" ashley said sipping her smoothie, they are both dorky and fun and get along great together.

Becky said nothing as she heard colby come in  downstairs.  

"i gotta go blondie," Colby just got back and is lookin for me."  

"ok" Ashley said "i'll talk to you again soon... later spaz.

Becky ended the chat and headed slowly downstairs wincing slightly with each step.  Colby smiled when he came around the corner and saw her at the bottom of the stairs.  "you know you are supposed to be relaxing as much as possible till your pulled muscles heal. 

"your mum took tommy to the park"  Becky told him.  "fit is gonna facetime me later and go over the bubble butt incident-- he said the higher ups are right plussed at her for what she did to lacey and then causing me to hurt myself."

"her constant botching and lack of skills in the ring and clumsiness is becoming quite scary." Colby agreed.  "i'm gonna run up and shower  and then got get a few groceries. he told her. "after your meeting  with fit, i want  you to rest.. is that understand firecracker?" he teased her.

"yes sir" she giggled saluting him and giving him a swat on the ass.

(SEVERAL WEEKS LATER)

"its good to be back on the job. even if i still have a few restrictions" Becky said smiling at fit as he helped get the first aid supplies set up. "bet you learned not ta move her again without help ya little spitfire" he chuckled.

"yer mum sends her love and says she misses you and Tommy" he said quietly.  "was back home cleaning the family graves and ran into her at the market." Becky said nothing as she pulled her hair into a bun.

the show went really well and there were only a couple of minor injuries. so it was a largely uneventful for Becky and Fit- which was always a good thing.   as Becky started to pick thing s up and put them away, there was commotion out side the door, and seconds later it flew open!

jax and tamina  hustled in the room with a female fan who was in some sort of distress.  jax turned and looked at Becky and said " Lacey called the paramedics, and she and colby are outside waiting for them to arrive"

Becky nodded as she assesed the situation-- "get me iv fluids " she said to fit,  she's definitely dehydrated.. oxygen, and pulse are good, and so is her heart rate. Becky and Nia got her to lie down. and becky got ready to hookk up and administer the iv.  "why in the bloody hell is she dressed so warm indoors in may... in Florida?" she said as nia helped her get the womans jacket off. becky blinked when she saw the womans shirt - proud irish mum since 1/30/87.