Chapter 28

SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ugh!' are you for real?? Rebecca said to someone on the phone as she picked up Tommy who was trying to get into mischief in the closet. "we miss you too" she added. "can't wait to see you in a couple days."  "I love you too... I will.. bye" she said ending the call.

"daddy says he misses you" she told Tommy "and that you need to quit trying to play in the closet and behave for me." she added

Once Tommy was down for his nap, Rebecca went downstairs and started getting things cleaned up and ready for when Colby came home. her phone rang as she finished loading the dishwasher, she dried her hands and saw Fit's number on the screen.

"hey fitty" she chuckled what's up?"   "you are? that's great! she said "i'd love to...... if Colby's mom will watch Tommy that week for us." "i'll let you know day after tomorrow once Colby gets back... I can't believe he went to the main roster."  "really?" she said "well, if you say so" "alright talk ta ya in a couple days then lad...bye"

(2 DAYS LATER)

It was just barely 1am when Rebecca thought she heard the back door open. but, nothing but silence followed so she rolled over and went quickly back to sleep. the next sound she heard was a crash and an "OW!! SON OF A BITCH THAT HURT!!!!"  she giggled as she turned on the light on her nightstand and saw Colby standing by the foot of the bed and rubbing his leg, his bags in a heap behind him.

"I misjudged in the dark and walked shin first into the corner of the bed" he said quietly. Rebecca went down and got him an icepack from the freezer.  as she handed it to him, he enveloped her in a big hug and kissed her passionately. Rebecca melted into his arms and deepened the kiss.  " I missed you baby"  he said softly as he slid his hands onto her breasts and cupped them through the t-shirt she was wearing. Rebecca moaned softly. Colby quickly removed her t-shirt and trailed his kisses from her lip down her neck to her collarbone and breasts- as he teased them, he ran his hand slowly up the inside of her thigh and brushed his fingers against her panties and slipped a finger inside them as she moaned into the kiss they shared.

"soo wet baby" he murmured softly into the kiss as he touched her sensitive skin.  Rebecca wriggled a little with pleasure, she wanted him so bad , she could feel it.  she pulled his shirt off  and ran her hands over his chest and abs and slid his track pants off his body..  "mmm" she said quietly "looks like you want me as bad as I want  you" Colby responded by deepening the kiss as he felt her hand stroking him. as she began to suck him, they heard  Tommy awake on them monitor. Colby quickly pulled his track pants on and went to check on him.

a few minutes later he came back into the bedroom and was saying "he just needed to be changed, he went right back to sleep"  then he smiled  Rebecca hadn't heard a word he said- she was fast asleep.  he crawled into bed next to her and he too fell fast asleep.

later that morning he and Rebecca dropped Tommy off at his mom's house and then headed to the training facility. Fit gave her some last minute instructions and handed her the keys "i'll be back in 2 weeks" he told her "you'll do fine lass, wwe will be sendin one of their assistant trainers to help you but he won't be here till Friday."

"i'll take good care of everything while you are gone " she told him "have a safe trip home fitty" she said hugging him.  "safe travels" Colby said shaking his hand. they watched Fit leave and then headed inside. Colby went to unlock the locker rooms and make sure things were set up.  as he walked back into the training room, Rebecca was bent over picking up something she had dropped on the floor. 

Colby crept up behind her and grabbed her ass, she spun around and her face was bright red  seeing it was him however she kissed him passionately "we've got over two hours before the wrestlers show up"  she said softly.. he went over and checked the lock on the door then passionately kissed her as he grabbed her ass again.  Rebecca moaned "Col..."  she said softly he pulled her shirt off and she got his off  and kissed a trail to the waist of his jeans.. he groaned as she undid his belt and got them down his legs tossed them and his briefs aside  as she began sucking him.. he moaned with pleasure as she sucked and teased him "ohhhhh fuuuuuuuu" he moaned  then he stopped her and  leaned her over the exam table and slid her panties off and  ran his fingers over her sensitive skin.. Rebecca moaned at his touch  and wriggled with pleasure.

he kissed a trail to her sensitive skin and began sucking and teasing it and flicking his tongue rapidly on the most sensitive area... causing her to moan loudly  "ohhh Col...fuuuuu yessss yesss."   he quickly entered her and  thrust hard  and fast as they both moaned, then slowed down his thrusts as he kissed her neck and grabbed her ass   "harder"she moaned  as she rocked against him.   he sped up and they moaned as she met his every move "yyess yess : she moaned "make me come baby"    he kept thrusting harder and faster and their moans got louder  as he felt her near her release, he stopped  and pulled out. Rebecca whimpered "please?" she whispered  he gave her a wicked smile as he lowered his head and flicked his tongue against her  most sensitive spot again and she moaned loudly as she started to come. "oh  oh ohhh yess yess" she cried out as he switched up and thrust into her and rapidly thrust as fast as he could making her come harder than she ever had before as she rocked against him as he came along with her.

they were both sweating and breathless.. "so...amazing"  she managed to say  all Colby could do was nod. they dressed quickly and she fixed her ponytail.  "you think that was good.... wait till we get home tonight." he whispered in her ear  Rebecca blushed.

the classes went well, and no one got hurt so Rebecca's day was uneventful.  after they put the supplies and things away. they locked up and headed home .  when they got home they were barely in the house when he kissed her more passionately than she had ever felt. she returned the kiss and gasped when he pulled her shirt off and tossed it and her bra aside. he sucked her breasts and slid her shorts and panties off  and he grabbed her ass and squeezed it as she moaned. he turned her around and bent her over the arm of the couch and took her from behind fast and hard as she moaned loudly. but he stopped well before she came then he led her upstairs and teased her again and again but didn't let her or himself come. he led her outside to the backyard and pulled her onto the large lounge chair and kissed her deeply as he lowered her down on to him and began thrusting into her hard.

Rebecca cried out in pleasure  as he thrusted until they both came  and came hard. once their breathing returned to normal,  they headed inside  and he put his shirts on while she threw her robe on and made them some pizza for dinner and grabbed some beers from the fridge.

by the time they headed upstairs, Rebecca had lost count of how many beers they had had, and giggled. as they kissed and cuddled in their bedroom Rebecca said softly "I wanna suck on you till you come."

"excuse me?" Colby said his eyes wide. "Rebecca...honey... I think you might be a little tipsy."  she giggled and pushed his shorts down and began sucking on him and he moaned and groaned with pleasure, but when she cupped him as she sucked  he nearly lost it.  she made him come a few minutes later.

"two can play at that game" he said getting her on her back  and finding her most sensitive spot and flicking it rapidly with his tongue causing Rebecca to moan softly as he flicked it, he slid two fingers in her and thrust them in and out rapidly as he teased her most sensitive spot .  she cried out with pleasure .   he kept going until she came.

they curled up in each others arms and drifted off to sleep...