Lion Rides

"Do you think your mom would ride lion?" Steven asked Connie while sitting her book down.

"Well, the last time she meet lion was on our way home from the store, He was sat in our yard," Steven nodded and smiled.

"We should see if she would!" He smiled.

Connie laughed and nodded. "Where is lion?" She sat up from laying down next to Stevn.

"Um? Lion!" He yelled following her outside.

Lion was curled under the porch away from the couple. He walked out slowly as his name wss called. Steven smiled and hugged him. "Will you take us to my house, lion?"

Lion bent down a bit for the two to get on his back and began runing before falling into her yard. Priyanka jumped at the sound animal in yard. She smiled when the two children ran to hug her. "Come Dr. Maheswaran, lion want to get you a ride," but she refused.

"Come on mom! It isn't as bad as you think!" Connie laughed.

Priyanka looked at her daughter in shock. "I've seen many people who have gotten bit some kind of animal. I am not getting on that," She waved her twords the lion.

Steven laughed. "Dr. Maheswaran lions nice, the only thing he's bitten are these weird magical lizards"

Priyanka sighs and turns to the lion and whined a bit. Connie giggled, Steven laughing along with as he wrapped his arms around her.

Connie had notcied but when she looked down her mother was standing in puddle making her double over and laugh as hard as she could.

Dr. Maheswaran groans and waddled her way inside. Steven laughing as well. "I didn't think you mom would actually...wet herself,"

"She's old. She can't control it," Connie said back in between breaths.
***************************************************************

Requested by: heretoread

Requests or prompts?~~~~~

The next one shot isgoing to be a while. I hate school.