fourteen

dean looks at him angrily. "well you're god, so... just god them up."

chuck rests his body on the red victorian chair in the corner of the room. "look at me. im not in the best shape right now."

silence fills the air, making the room awkward and eerie. castiel stays still hugging dean from behind and plays with his short hair.

"uh, okay that's alright" sam speaks up. "uh, we just need other ideas."

dean smirks in annoyance.

"rowena? what about the book of the dammed?" sam asks her.

she scoffs. "this is beyond-"

"okay. crowley?

"oh i got nothing"

dean quietly mocks crowleys British accent, making his angel giggle before he continues the conversation. dean could listen to his sweet laugh all day, and he would if he could.

"well, what about souls? they fuel your demon deals. souls are living batteries. they're full of energy. they're full of light. each one is as powerful as...100 suns?" cas comments, proving a point to the others.

"he's not wrong" the witch agrees.

"okay so if we got this kind of juice, then what?" dean questions. castiel holds his hunter's arm tightly, exchanging his energy in a way to say i love you. dean smiles.

"you get me enough souls, i can build a bomb"

"will that do the trick?" dean asks.

"maybe?" chuck helplessly replies.

sam claps his hands in excitement, in an attempt to lighten the mood. "alright, plan b"

"how many souls are we talking here?" dean utters aloud.

"the more the better-"

"even if you could get that kind of firepower, you really think it could work?" crowley judges.

castiel wishes he still had lucifers power to snap and crowley would explode. "i can ask the angels, heaven is full of souls"

"okay uh, what else we got?" sam stands up.

"ghosts, they're just souls with baggage, right?"

sam continues after his brother speaks up. "yeah but we would need a whole lot of them"

dean's face brightens as he comes up with an idea. "waverly hills"

Sam laughs. "waverly hills sanatorium, of course, thousands died there."

"tons of ghosts" dean jokes, earning a laugh from his boyfriend and brother.

"this is desperate and stupid" crowley complains like always, sipping what's left of the alcohol in his glass cup.

"well desperate and stupid is pretty much all we have right now so"

"fine" crowley sits back down in the chair, lifting his feet into the table. "ill go raid hell, and see what's left."

"all right" sam claps. "let's get to work!"

dean and cas smile at sam before they walk into the hallway and into one of the spare bedrooms.