The Vampires of Venice

A/N: comments mean loads to me! It's also motivating when people comment on certain paragraphs (eg reacting whilst reading).

Outfits:

----------&----------

The Doctor and Poppy stand up and prepare for disappointment, until Poppy turns around and finds they are in the correct place

"Rory! That's a relief. We thought I'd burst out of the wrong cake, again," Rory stares at Poppy in shock, as far as he was concerned, she was missing for 2 years.

"That reminds me, there's a girl standing outside in a bikini. Could someone let her in and give her a jumper? Lucy? Lovely girl, Diabetic," The Doctor whispers the last part and everyone stares at them

"Wait, you invited Steve to your stag?" Poppy points to one of the men "look at him! He had nits at age 24!"

"Poppy..." Rory says quietly

"Yep, hi" she waves "that's me. Now then, Rory. We need to talk about your fiancé,"

"She tried to kiss me," The Doctor tells them and everyone's stares increase

"Yeah, I saw it. Your fiancé tried to kiss my boyfriend!" Poppy's anger was returning. Someone drops his beer glass and it smashes on the floor "Anyway, lots of explaining to do. But first off, please get me out of this box,"

----------&----------

The Doctor is hanging underneath the console platform, doing some repairs/just fiddling about. Poppy is sat on the stairs, Alex is on the jump seat, Rory is just sort of standing and Amy is pacing anxiously. Clearly she didn't think kissing The Doctor through.

"Oh, the life out there, it dazzles. I mean, it blinds you to the things that are important. I've seen it devour relationships and plans," The TARDIS shakes a bit "It's meant to do that,"

"No, it's really not," Alex walks down the steps and fixes the shaking

"Because for one person to have seen all that, to taste the glory and then go back, it will tear you apart. So, I'm sending you somewhere, together,"