The Doctor's Wife {TWO}

"Come

"Come. Come, come. You can see the House and he can look at you, and he..." Uncle trails off as he leads them through the spaceship. Once they reach their destination, The Doctor looks down the grating on the floor where a green light is travelling up.

"I see. This asteroid is sentient,"

"We walk on his back, breathe his air, eat his food," Auntie explains

"Smell its armpits," Amy grumbles and Poppy snorts before a refined voice speaks though Auntie and Uncle as their bodies go limp, meaning they're standing like puppets.

"And do my will," House adds "You are most welcome, travellers,"

"Doctor, that voice. That's the asteroid talking?" Amy asks as she steps closer to Rory, the voice creeping her out.

"Yes," The Doctor reassures her as Poppy grabs his hand, not liking the weird vibes she was getting, mixed with her stomach pains "So, you're like a sea urchin. Hard outer surface, that's the planet we're walking on. Big, squashy, oogly thing inside, that's you?"

"That is correct, Time Lord,"

"Ah. So, you've met Time Lords before?"

"Many travellers have come through the rift, like Auntie and Uncle and Nephew. I repair them when they break,"

"Makes them sound like toys or objects..." Poppy mutters but The Doctor ignores her as he did earlier.

"So, there are Time Lords here, then?"

"Not anymore, but there have been many TARDISes on my back in days gone by,"

"Well, there won't be any more after us. Last Time Lord. Last TARDIS" The Doctor explains

"A pity. Your people were so kind. Be here in safety, Doctor. Rest, feed, if you will," The Doctor and Poppy walk over to Amy and Rory.

"We're not actually going to stay here, are we?" Rory asks uneasily

"Well, it seems like a friendly planet. Literally," he lets go of Poppy's hand and claps as he faces Auntie and Uncle "Mind if we poke around a bit?"

"You can look all you want. Go. Look," Auntie walks up to Amy, grabbing her face and Poppy notices that her left arm looks rather manly "House loves you," Amy steps closer to Rory in fear and Poppy gently stands between Amy and Auntie.

"Come on then, gang. We're just going to, er, see the sights," The Doctor walks away and the three quickly follow.

—————&—————

"Thief!" Idris's voice rings out as they walk along a corridor "Thief!" The Doctor shushes everyone in hopes Idris won't hear them and will stop shouting.

"So, as soon as the TARDIS is refuelled, we go, yeah?" Rory checked

"No. There are Time Lords here. I heard them and they need me,"