SAVOUR (18+)

"Mmmmmmm!" I hum, contentedly. 

Eyes closed and lips wrapped softly around the hot, smooth length of Taehyung's dick.

"Hhhhmmnn Ohhh fuck, babe!" he moans out, hoarsely and I smile as he slowly begins to soften in my mouth

I happily swallow the warm salty liquid that's spurts gently down the back of my throat. 

I can't help but giggle playfully before peeking my head out from under the covers to look up at his lean hot body softly glistening with sweat.

My eyes scan deliciously over his slick, tanned skin and I brush my lips lightly over the surface of the taught muscles of his lower stomach, placing a little kiss just underneath that cute belly button of his. 

He breathes heavily when I teasingly drag my tongue across the nub of his caramel nipples, before tittering impishly and drawing myself up to meet him at eye level on the pillows. Still panting slightly, he reaches for me, planting a soft kiss on my lips and wiping away the remnants of his release from my chin.

It was the least that I could do to thank him after last night. 

"You're always so good to me baby." I whisper. My eyelids fluttering with nostalgia, "Was I good to you?"  

Taehyung gives a satisfied smirk before pulling me close once again and kissing me hard.

"You were so good," he chuckled into the crook of my neck as I wove both my arms around his naked torso.

I smiled secretly, feeling extremely proud of myself and happy to know that I could make him fall apart like that just because of what I did using only my mouth.

It wasn't the first time I'd woken him up with a blow-job but after being apart for such a long time, everything felt new and fresh! Exciting, exhilarating...every facet of our union- it was all experimental to us again.

My entire body felt anew. I closed my eyes and bit my lip at just the memory of how good he felt inside me the night before. Taehyung's skills in bed always blew my mind no matter how many times we made love. Every time seemed even better than the last.

Starting our relationship over in a new place and a year later when we were both now very different people than we were back then when we first met; truly meant a new beginning for us.  

"Really?" I ask him, enjoying the praise.

"Yeah really," Taehyung raises his head once more to look at me, scanning every detail of my face and I wonder what he's thinking.