HOMECOMING

Taehyung's POV

I feel anxious and a little sad as I prepare to return home. 

 The crisp, gentle wind of the Korean countryside wafts in through a small chink in the sliding door. 

I step through it and out into the garden, allowing it to glide shut behind me.

Taking a deep breath in, I walk towards the small fresh-water pond outside and study my reflection in its green depths, crystal clear like stained glass. 

Rehab isn't a place that I ever expected myself to end up but after what happened to me, I feel lucky to have been here at all, to be alive.

And it was all because of her..

Anna, she saved my life. 

My Love, my Angel. 

Suddenly I feel queasy with excitement at the thought of seeing her again. Its been a month since she last visited and she offered to collect me on my release today but I said, no. I'm grateful for how supportive Anna was being of me this entire time but I don't want her to see me in this place again. 

The next time I see my love, it should be as a new man. The one that would be strong enough to protect her, wise enough to guide and comfort her and a better person because now I'm able to make the right choices in life. I know that I can be everything she needs now and more. 

Still, I can't help but feel terrible for all that I've put her through and I just want to make things right. 

The breeze suddenly picks up, ruffling my hair away from my face. I take it as a sign that its time for me to go.

Re-entering the Hannok, I fasten my suitcase closed with shaking hands. 

Giving this place that I called home for the last six months, one last look. I finally say, goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, look what the bunny dragged in!" Jimin exclaims over the buzz and clatter of instruments playing. He makes a swift motion with his hand and the music immediately stops.

"Live band, nice addition right?' Jimin asks, his face filled with pride as he hops off the stage

"Live band, nice addition right?' Jimin asks, his face filled with pride as he hops off the stage. He joins the two friends waiting below.