✨Bookmarks✨

Hi angels, 

                    Welcome to a new chapter that I will be posting at the end of my stories from now on. 

I always feels so humbled by and grateful for all your lovely comments left in the Epilogue section. So I decided to create this 'Q&A chapter' to answer any lingering questions you guys might have or if you just want to comment and interact here after having read the story, that's fine too.

Please find below a list of questions and you can write your answers or opinions in the comments. I will answer all your questions and respond to your comments.

                                           💕Enjoy!💕

"What was your favourite chapter of the story?"

"What is your honest opinion of the main character, Anna?"

"Did you like the Taehyung portrayed in this book and why?"

"Who was your least favourite character in this story and why?"

"Who was your favourite character in the story and why?"

"Which scene in the story affected you the most?"

"If you could change one thing that happened in the story, what would it be?"

"Do you feel like there were any plot-holes in story and what were they?"

"Which was your favourite scene between Taehyung and Anna in the book?"

"What name would you give to Tae and Anna's second baby?"

                          💕 Love you and Thank You💕

                                                ✨BJF✨