Prologue to The Inheritence

I stood looking down at the elder women in the casket sobbing. She was the only mother I ever knew and the last person in my life to take of me. Yes I am a 25 year old women but I have Asperger and can't seem to do a lot. My uncle came over to me, Uncle Ofal, he leaned in and told me that my mother was here. I never met my mother and my grandmother never talked much about her nor did my grandfather before he passed.

  Uncle Ofal lead me down  a steep hallway to meet the women who gave me birth.  She wasn't interested at all in the funeral. Just the jewelry and gowns my grandmother had in her closet.  

  "None of this is yours!" Uncle Ofal yelled at the women, "mother and father only gave their treasures to Osera."

  "Osera! My dear sweetie."

  "Who is she?" I ask Uncle Ofal although I knew quite who she was.

  "I'm here to be your mother. Anyways where's her -"

  Uncle Ofal cut her off asking her to leave. Security will do a through strip to see if she was trying to take anything. She moaned taking jewelry from her dress and throwing it on the floor and leaving the room.

  When Uncle Ofal left the women I looked around the room. This big house and all the gowns and jewelry are all mine. Why Uncle Ofal forefeited his will to me didn't quite make sense.

  I sigh walking around the room with tears falling down my cheeks. I stopped by an old rec clustered giant chest and opened it. There laid an old carpet tucked inside with a letter in it for me. 

  "Fly safely."

  I didn't know what she meant be that until the carpet swiped me from the bag of my legs and I wind up in the air with a wide range of emotion.