The Snow Dragon

I was hired to kill the Snow Dragon, I had killed many mystical beast before so this seemed like a simple task. However, I never fought a massive fire breathing demon before.

  I press through the thick white snow shivering with each soft thread. The sun loomed in the sky for mere seconds before being covered by the clouds. I scoff at this, the big bright burning sun needs blanks to warm himself, as if!

  I make my way through thick lumbers of redwood tree and climb up a sturdy mountain paved in snow. Once I reach the top, I sit on a boulder and drink my cold ice coco. The bottle said it was thermal but due to the cold breeze and ice flakes, my jug of coco failed to do its job.

   A twiddling sound comes from a near by bush forcing me to jump and pull my sword out in a defensive stance.  There sitting in a puff of snow sat the small furry wihte dragon I was sent to kill. The story of the snow dragon was highly exaggerated. It had thrones on the side of its head and black slaunted eyes. It had three huge claws pressing deeply in the dirt. I grabbed it feeling its soft fur rub setting in my hands. It had a mixture of reptile skin and fur.

  I sat it down taking a picture of it. Then I sat my camera down and prepare my things to head for home. A small sound came from the tiny demon, so I left my things and approached it with deer meat.

  A gust of fire was blown at me as I approached him. My skin turned from a gold raspberry chocolate to a porcelain black. The skin peeling off easily.

  I stoop forward throwing myself in the snow to ease the pain. But the snow was hot and was melting. I look up to see a shaking wind in the trees as two gray eyes loom over the clouds.

  I see now, my mistake. I had met the baby dragon.