Prologue to Run.

I lift my head up throbbing noticing myself to be in somebody else's basement.  It was dark with only a light from a far away. I look around noticing a man beside me.

  He was shirtless and wearing Calvin Klein underwear sticking out of his pants. He had on fancy boots and wore his hair nicely I assume before  he got the beating. Bruises fell upon his face as his busted lips parted slightly.

  "Hey," I whispered.

  He looked up as his light blue glared at me. He coughed and blood came up. His features were more fine than before revealing a handsome visage underneath all the blood. His eyes stared at me for a second then back to the ground.

  "I'm Zeil," I say in flirtatious tone. Great! I'm kidnapped and here I am flirting with another person who is also kidnapped.

  I leaned against the wall pulling myself up looking around.

  "Swing towards me and give me your hands." His voice was deep and commanding.

  I stand up in the chair nearing him. He looked at the chains with the locks and begin to maneuver it until it became loose. The chains fall to the ground and I become free.

  "Run."

  I look at him not moving. I just can't leave him here, if I do he'll die.

  "Call the police and tell them I'm here if you can. Hurry before they come back," he says. I nod running over to a jacket. It was a nice one.

  "I have another phone in my pocket. No one knows I carry two phones."

  "Do you hear that? I think they're whispering."

  I grab the jacket and scurry out taking one last look at the man.