Big Time Football

I jumped with joy waving the iPhone in Malair's and Abdul's faces. Kendall from Heffron Drive and former Big Time Rush member coming to the State Farm stadium.

   Malair scoffs at us, "don't you dare think that we're going to go see them at the festival tomorrow," she says referring to the music festival taking place.  "Didn't you hear?" she says putting her hands on her waist, "after Big Time Rush was over. Kendall became a magnet or a curse for athletes."

   "What is that?" I say rolling my eyes at her. I didn't think she was the type of girl who believed in curses.

   "Whoever comes in contact with the superstar before a big game is bound to lose the game or worse!" she 

    "What could be better than losing a game?" Abdul asks taking in everything the said girl says.

    "You could lose the ability to ever play a sport again."

    "Ok Malair, now we now you are BSing! What do you have to do than is more important than going to the festival to see them perform that is more important than me and Abdul! We have been planning this day for months."

     "You know I don't usually believe in follory! However, I just heard this and am not risking my chances."

     "Yeah, Dauze, I think I'll pass too," Abdul says.

    At this point I frowned at Malair. She knew Abdul was very gaullible and refuse to come with me but I refused to beg him. "Fine, I'll go with Reya and Rein."

  They shrug as I run over to the other side of the field asking the duo if they would like to come with me. They knew of the curse but didn't hesitate to come with me.

    All day, later that day, I've heard people saying stories of what happened to other people from meeting Kendall. I didn't believe any of it but started to get paranoid. Maybe I could see them from afar but not close and I should avoid taking a picture with them.

    At the concert, I tried to avoid getting close to the stage or running into the celebrity but it became inevitable. We ran into Kendall and me, Reya and Rein took a picture with him.

   The next day, Raya's all girls volleyball made it into the tournament. We had tied the game, but Rein broke his leg and could never play football again.

   It finds out  he didn't just meet Kendall but Dustin Belt. And Dustin Belt was the person who brings bad luck.