Chapter Two: The Secrets of the Tanencha Sy Tyrin

"There are three stones: the Ambuel, Tanencha Ty Syrin, and the Tanencha Sy Tyrin. Beginning with the Tanencha Sy Tyrin, a white blue transparent stone the size of a small irregular shaped potato or small bean."

    "What does it do?" I asked.

     "It's power is decievable. It could bring the dead alive."

    "People should be greatful."

     "You don't understand," the man spoke stroking his white long bear with his small stumpy fingers.

  "Whoever has the stone could raise an army of the dead controlling the weak minded who died."

     "But for that, they need a body."

  "So that's is that's happening. Our vets in the cemetery are reviving," Amelia spoke.

    "The only way we could stop it is to fight it with the stone of Ambuel and Syrin."

    "Where do we find them?"

     "We search Syrin in the same forest where they found the Tyrin." Before the three of us could ask any questions, the man held up his chubby index finger. His eyebrows furrowed as he thought deeply. "You three will go and distract Elabon. I will get the stones."

      "How could we possibly fight against a massive army of experienced soldiers?" Ultrae asked.

    "You failed protecting the stones once, you'll fail again," I add.

    "You guys don't trust me."

      "We do," Amelia spoke quickly, "go get the stones, we'll take care of Elabon."