To the Tip of Deathent

I sat near the ship looking across the tides wondering if and when the Ultra 9 ship was going to head for me. A man calls my name rushing over to me stating that the Ultra 9 was spotted a mile out in the fog. I tell him to bring me the Tanencha Sy Tyrin.

  "THey are still infusing it in the necklace sir."

  "Then tell them to hurry!" I spat at him before he quickly scurries off.

   Let the war begin I utter to myself rubbing my eye patch in place.

  I call Persula. she looks down upon me with those adoring clear eyes. I tell her to fly in the air and wait for my signal/

  "Sir!"y elled the man I had not talk to not too long ago holding the necklace with the Tanencha Sy Tyrin sealed into it. I smile taking the rusted chain necklace and putting it over my neck letting the white blue stone shine before covering it inside my black v neck shirt.

  "How will you transform sir?"

  "I don't. Persula will do all the work."

  The man's son runs over to us heaving before bowing his head. "There is a submarine ship that is commencing."

  I frown at this. "you boy," I say grabbing him by his shirt, "wear this necklace," I tell him taking it off me and putting it on him.

  My skin turns red as I grew to a seven foot two demon and hurled over the ship and in the depths of the water.

  With quick movements I appeared at the submarines kicking the glass in. The water swirls in and the people in the submarine lose power. From the other side of the ocean, swarmed a bullet that pierced me from the back sending a stinging electric current through my body. Injured, I turn around to see Persula chomping up the submarine in her augment mouth.