ItaHun

Also located in my book for Contests

I felt dizzy as I looked at the tall man standing in front of me and another beside him.

For a moment I thought I fell asleep on the couch. So, it being my dream, I ran up Itachi and placed a kiss on his lips. I watch the show Naruto a thousand times and was once again watching the episode where Itachi and his little brother fight.

"Who are you?" he says pulling me away.

"I'm bae," I say rising my eyebrows and winking at him. It was failed attempt and it looked as if I was closing both my eyes.

"Itachi, this random girl just comes out of nowhere and kisses you. Who is she?"

"Well Sasuke, Itachi is not bad as you think. He only did what he did to the clan was because the leaf," I felt my voice being muffled by Itachi's hand.

"Wait what? Itachi is that true?"

I nod my head yes feeling my face blush. Best dream ever!

The older man couldn't lie in front of his brother as he stared on.

"You don't know how much he longed to be on you side," I say once the man releases his hand. This time instead of covering my mouth, he punchs me straight in the face.

The pain felt too real to a dream as I staggered on the ground. Sasuke and Itachi starred at each other.

"Sasuke."

"Itachi."

"Honey."

The both look at me going Sussano on me.

Then they look at each other.

My vision starts to blur as the world around me seems to change.

Sasuke was back in the village with Itachi while the Akastki was still after Naruto.

"Hey, umm hi." Itachi nervously says to me.

"Hey babe," I say.

They were the complete opposite of how they were supposed to be and I soon realized I was having a dream about the movie A Road to a Ninjia.

But I wasn't dreaming. Because when I tried to wake myself up, I couldn't.

Lady Tsunade announced that I will be going on a mission with my team Itachi and Sasuke. Sasuke could not go back to Team 7 because of Sai.

"Something weird is going on. I can't wake up."

Everyone looked at me and ignored me. "I'm dreaming of a white -"

"Stop singing Christmas songs and go on your mission," she snaps.

I soon realize that I was in a whole new world. And I likee.

"Itachi, you know how I kissed you out of nowhere," I announce in front of the group of teams. "I don't do those type of things in real life but if you want to kiss me. Who is there to blame you?"

"Me."

"Shut up Sasuke you're not in this conversation!"

I smile as we exit the room knowing that my new life was about to get better. The only thing was I didn't have powers so I had to use Tai Justu only.