Chapter 12: Trust Issues

(Warning: Sad Chapter 😥)

Hinata's P.O.V

My body was left frozen as I eyed my mother stand a few feet in front of me, her face revealing everything. Everything, she felt.

She was totally, pissed.

I mentally, face palmed myself..

This.. was not, a good idea..

Meeting up with my mom like this wasn't the best idea after all but.. I had to see her eventually. I couldn't hide forever, I knew that much. So, might as well feel the heat now.

Even though this all will be a major pain in the butt.

I played with my fingers nervously as she eyed me in pure rage, her foot tapping at the floor underneath her. Her lavender eyes were darkened and her sharp teeth was slightly revealed, my keen eyes taking in her exhausted form.

She shook her head, uncrossing her arms to clench her fists. "I seriously, can't believe this. Do you want to know something, daughter? As I'm standing here.. My mind is constantly screaming at me to wake up.. To wake up from a god forsaken dream my mind thinks, I'm in but I know.. This is all, too real. You, lied to me. You, betrayed me. Your family.. Your, father, Hinata! Do you have any explanation for all of this!" She screamed out loudly, pouring her feelings out extremely which left me feeling downright guilty, my lips trembling.

It took me several times to keep the tears from falling, a sniff made every now again.

Just in that one comment.. I heard all the pain she was in.

Oh god.. I.. did this.

I whimpered, lowering my head. "M-Mother.. I can explain-" But I was cut off with a crazed laugh, my mother clenching her hands tightly.

She shook her head. "Just don't even, Hinata. I see now, you've lost your way. You've let an enemy, tamper with your innocent little mind. I knew I should've kept a closer eye on you. This, this is just crazy." She whimpered out, completely going into a panic state which scared me, completely.

I never saw, mother act this way before. I didn't know what to do.. or say.

I didn't think the situation was even, like this. Yes, I ran away with a werewolf.. With my enemy but, he didn't hurt me.

He did far, from that.

He made me feel loved. He made me happy. I felt, safe with him. But seeing mother act so hysterical like this makes me rethink all of it.

Did.. I mess up here? Maybe she's right.. But something inside of me denied both of those claims..

Denied her..

No.. I love.. Naruto.

My heart knew what it wanted. In my eyes, I was doing the right thing.

So, I looked up at my mom who was completely stressed out, her feet taking her back and forth across my bedroom floor. I whimpered. "Mother please.. Just listen. I know it may look bad but.. I'm fine. See." I announced with a smile and showed her my arms, my legs, my whole entire body, giving her an insight of my perfect skin, not a mark found anywhere.

But I did, cover the bruise that was on my neck with my hair. Thanks to Naruto's sharp teeth.

I smiled at my mom as she looked over my body, her darkened lavender eyes scouting everything. She snarled at the perfectness she saw, shaking her head. "Hmm.. It's just too good to be true." She muttered but then raised her hand and snapped at the left of me, my body trembling by the sudden motion and sound.