Chapter 41: Change

A.N.

So this is the last chapter, you guys!!!

Can you guys believe it?!?

Because I can't! 😱😱

But it is and I'm a little sad.😭😭😭

As usual anyway.

But I really hoped you all enjoyed this overall story. A lot has happened to all of this lovely characters! 😆😓

And now.. It's the last chapter and I hope, you enjoy it! 😊😘

Thank you for reading and supporting me all of this time!! 🙌🏽

Don't forget to Comment and Vote! 💕💕

(Warning: Violence)⚠

Hinata's P.O.V

Quickly, me and Naruto ran away from the fighting scene which we were previously involved in and instead, towards the main battle field.

My hand was held tightly within his own as we ran along, my lavender eyes constantly shooting over towards him in happiness. Even now, I couldn't believe he was, alive.

I saw him dead...

I felt, my heart shatter..

I'm just a little confused on how he's, here... I shook my head, my lips breaking into a large grin..

Oh that shouldn't be any of my concern...

He's here and that's all that matters...

I sighed blissfully and looked down at Naruto's right hand which held the chest plate to Toneri's armor.

Previously, he was able to retrieve it from his corpse as evidence to show to the evil vampires ahead. Once they even see a glimpse of it, they will immediately know that Toneri has fallen and will have no choice but to submit. We'll...

Win...

And the war, will be over..

I smiled brightly at that, my whole entire body filled with joy. I felt so happy, even my mate, felt happy.

His head whipped back towards me in response, his eyes landing on my highly positive ones.

He chuckled, soon cooing. "Well, don't you look different. I surely like the change, my love." He said amusingly, that comment not at all directed towards my appearance but to my behavior.

Of course, I looked like absolute crap with all the blood that was covering my body but the huge smile on my face brightened everything about me, giving me a positive aura. Not to mention what I previously managed, to accomplished. My whole being was just..

Different... but better.

I smiled at my mate's words and quickly moved to stop running, my hand pulling him back, towards me. I watched as he stopped blindly to turn my way, his eyebrows furrowing.

Now standing still in the mass forest, Naruto blinked in confusion. "Hinata wh-wha?" But I shook my head, halting his words. I stood and took in everything of him, just taking the time to appreciate, him. Naruto, has done, so much, for me.