Chapter 31: Mark My Words

⚠(Warning: A Bit Of Violence)⚠

Toneri's P.O.V

I smirked darkly as I held my hands rooted on the young vampire princess shoulders before me, her legs stumbling slightly from the fast pace I chose.

But the grip of my hands kept her upright, whimpers escaping her mouth. She wiggled. "Get off of me. Let go! I can walk on my own, you bastard." Hinata spat angrily, her shoulders working side to side in an effort to remove my grip from her. But I held on, even using my nails to cause pain to her.

She whined in response, my eyes rolling upon her reaction. "Oh shush, princess. I'm not letting you go until you've served, your purpose. You, are gonna help me take down the werewolves as well as your mate. So, let's get going." I gritted out and pushed her further forward, taking her away from the hall filled with many rooms to the same place, where I called upon my meetings.

Her hands were still bound by the shackles the guards previously placed on her, my hands steady pushing her forward. So she had no choice but to go, forward.

She gritted her teeth at that, my intended location growing closer and closer. Until we finally made it, the main hall below filled with nothing but vampires. And as soon as their eyes spotted Hinata, loud gasps and even growls could be heard everywhere..

"Oh there she is!" 

"The Princess is alive!"

"Tsk.. Such filth."

Some were quite pleased by her presence while others despised it. But either way, Hinata will, come before them and stay, before them. For it would all work in my, favor.

I grinned and pushed her forward one more time, so she was stumbling towards the glass fence that separated the second floor and first floor, her feet pushing against the floor to stop her moving body from going any closer to the fence.

She gasped but then turned back to me, sending me a glare. "What, is the meaning of this? What you're planning to do, won't work. You'll only get my people killed." She snarled out but I quickly intervened, my eyebrows rising by her words.

I took a step forward and soon narrowed my eyes. "Your people? If I'm not mistaken, I, wear the crown. Those people you see down there are my, people. You ran away with the enemy, remember, princess? So I would think twice next time before spitting such lies in front of my, people." I spat which made her whimper, her eyes moving away from everyone that was present in the room.

Her face was filled with guilty as well as a longing to change things but..

It's too late, for change. 

It was her foolishness which started this mess. But no matter, I'll make sure to end it, right along with her werewolf mate. And only then, we'll have a clean slate to start with.

She'll be mine, along with the whole vampire kingdom. Everything, will be as it should. 

No one there, to hold, me back.. 

I smirked upon my plan but moved to grab a hold of Hinata yet again, my hand finding its way underneath her armpit, holding on tightly to her bound arm.

She whimpered in response which I ignored and instead, turned towards the crowd of amused vampires, a smirk coming upon my face. But it soon widened.. "You all know the bad deeds the princess has done. We all also know, that she has a werewolf, in her pocket. But regardless of that, I will bring justice, to us vampires. We, will slay those damn werewolves, once and for all. And my plan, involves our lovely princess. Figured she owes us at least that much." I spat while eyeing her as she hesitantly stared down at the people that she betrayed, her body trembling within my hold.