Chapter 14: Bad News

(Warning: Sort of a Trigger Chapter)⚠

Hinata's P.O.V

My lavender eyes were shot wide as I stared back into light blue ones, the white haired male from before, staring back at me with a small smile on his face.

My mother had left the male inside my room so we could get to know each other but... I turned away from him, lowering my head from where I sat on my bed..

I don't want, to get to know him..

I want, Naruto..

I can't believe my mother is actually doing this to me..

Doesn't she, love me?

Doesn't she care about my feelings? I don't know why she would do such a thing. This situation is all just, terrible.

The male before me who went by the name, Toneri, sat still a few distances from me, his eyes directed on my being.

I suddenly heard him let out a sigh, my body tensing up. "God.. You don't look so well, Princess." I heard him speak which I didn't respond to, my skin extra pale at the moment.

I was hungry..

No, starving...

I desperately, needed food, right now. I've never, went this long without feeding before..

It's, hell..

But suddenly though, the male moved his hand over and presented something to me, my exhausted, hooded eyes falling down onto the item and I immediately grew surprised by it.

A bag of blood was held in the pale man's hands which made my heart flutter in absolute joy. My hands rose up and I immediately grabbed it, ripping it open and pulling my lips down on it to grant myself..

Blood.

Yes!! Finally!!

My delicious food!!

My heart and soul was overjoyed, my mind melting into the feeling of the blood rushing down my throat and filling my empty belly.

I groaned in bliss. "Mmm.." I whispered out, Toneri watching me with a smile the whole time.

He nodded approvingly. "There you go. That's what you need.." He whispered out, his voice soft and also, calm.

But, I couldn't help but to block him out. The blood I was drinking was replenishing everything I yearned for.

My hunger, my thirst, my strength. I felt like a new, improved, me...

My skin lightened up back to his original color and the bag in my hands grew empty in seconds, my lips sucking in everything. I groaned once more, the world lightening up extremely.

Yes... Oh yes...

I licked my lips once I finished, moving the empty bag away from my lips and instead putting it down on my lap.

A huge smile came upon my lips and I turned to the male beside him, nodding my head thankfully. "Oh thank you so much for that. I never knew what it felt like not to feed but now.. I absolutely don't, want to feel that again." I acknowledge in pure relief, my head coming up so I could look at the white haired male fully.

The same male who almost found me in that cave that one day. I remembered he talked with Naruto. I gulped at that, my body stiffening.

I almost forgot about that...