Chapter 34: Making A Plan

A.N.

Remember to Vote and Comment!!

And Enjoy.. I guess lol..

⚠(Warning: Sad Chapter)⚠

Hinata's P.O.V.

Silently, I sat upon my Mother's bed, just thinking over the whole event that went on earlier. I sobbed, biting my lip.

I can't believe this…

Not only was Naruto tortured, but I offered myself up to Toneri. Something I promised myself I will never do. I love myself very much and not in a million years would I ever involve myself with Toneri in an intimate way, that is willingly.

He, is a monster. A monster that killed my mother, and a monster that destroyed my home. I will never stoop so low as to fall in love with him. 

I just can't..

My heart belongs to Naruto and that's final.

I clenched my fists tightly at my thoughts, my body trembling against the bed that I sat on.

But suddenly, the door to the room bursted open which made me whimper, my heart practically leaping out of my chest.

Oh god.. This, is it…

Toneri stood at the door with a wide grin on his face, his blue eyes trailing up and down my fully clothed body.

He chuckled crazily, his body super jitty. "Yes! I'm so excited, Hinata. It took a hell of a long time for you to give in to the inevitable… But now.." He paused, taking a step inside the room to close the door shut behind him, even locking it which made my whole body run cold.

My body was practically frozen as I sat on the bed not too far away from the crazed vampire, my eyes widened to the max.

The situation seems similar to the one back then.. When those guards my mother assigned to me, tried to take advantage of me.

But the only difference is, Naruto isn't going to save me, for I'm the one trying to save him.

If I don't do this, who knows what Toneri would do to him. He could just kill him and I wouldn't even know about it.

A small tear shed down my face as I fell into a state of pure helplessness, my head lowering away from the pale man before me.

He smirked darkly, for he didn't give a damn how I felt. He only wanted to make people fear him as he controlled them. He didn't care about what people felt about his actions. As long as it benefits him, damn everyone else.

I shook my head at that, completely disgusted by this vampire's mindset.

I hate you… And I'll hate you even more, after tonight….

My hate runs deep for this cold blooded creature, the one who was undressing right at this second.

I looked away in response, not wanting to have to see my doom unfolding in front of me.

But even looking away, I could hear the many shuffles and rustles that his fallen clothing made as they dropped to the floor, my keen ears picking it up effortlessly.

I whimpered upon that, my heart shattering completely at the moment. I gripped the front of my pants tightly, my lavender eyes shedding more tears.

But before I knew it, a naked Toneri was now standing before me, his hand shooting out to grip my chin tightly. And he quickly made it so I was looking up at him, my eyes widening at the sight of him so close.