Chapter 15: Troubled Lovers

Hinata's P.O.V

The three days that's past have been, the same, little routine.

Mother would allow Toneri into my room and he'll talk to me for hours, to keep me company. Also, he kept bringing me secret blood bags which kept my energy up.

But because I only drunk one per day, it didn't show much of an effect, so my Mother didn't know a thing..

But other than that, I was still bothered by the fact that Toneri was even here though. Clearly he wants to take Naruto's place as my mate. If he wasn't interested, he wouldn't even be here.

But… 

I won't let him…

And I have to show him that. It's been on my mind, anyway..

Now, I stood pacing around my room to give myself some type of exercise. Laying around will only make me feel miserable.

My room was still locked shut, even with Toneri inside, his light blue eyes rooted on me.

He smiled faintly at me, eyeing my pajama covered body. "Hey, what's on your mind?" He asked, to try to start the conversation of the day. But.. I didn't want to start one of those friendly little conversations he wanted. 

I want to get to business. 

To the real reason.. of why he's here. 

So with that, I built up the courage and turned to the white haired male that was sitting on my bed, a tight black shirt on his being, blue jeans and socks to complete his lazy look.

His body was decent but it wasn't as sexy as Naruto's, his features included. I whimpered at that, lowering my head at the memory of my mate.. 

Oh, I miss you, Naruto.. 

I wanted to be in his arms again.. I wanted to touch him, cuddle him, love him… Be there, for him. I wanted to start.. 

A family, with him…

I wanted to forget about all of this and run away with him. My heart knew what it wanted and that, is certainly what I want.

Toneri stared at me in confusion at my silence, his blue eyes narrowing on me.

"Hinata…" I heard him call out, my body slowly turning on my heels to face him. I looked him in the eye with my lavender ones and shook my head, my own eyes narrowing.

It was now.. or never…

I pursued my lips, choosing now.  "Toneri… Whatever my mother has told you.. Or whatever you think right now.. is all wrong. I am not interested in falling for another. We can be friends but, I don't want to sit here and get your hopes up, ya know.." I whispered out, Naruto's qualities kicking in.

Silence fell between the two of us as I just stared back at the male, his pale face slowly showing signs of hurt by my confession.

But his eyes.. showed a different story

His blue eyes were now icy, anger and pure hate directed towards me now. But I didn't back down. I told him what I felt.. It's on him to take it.

I watched him as he stood up from my bed and slowly made his way towards me, my ears perking up in alertness.

I took a step back, putting my hands up to defend myself. "Stay back. You can leave if you don't like my decision. I-I-I'm tired of lying to myself.. To.. you.." I spoke out honestly, showing him that I was, not, afraid of him.