Chapter 11: Better Together

⚠(Warning: Mature Content)⚠

Naruto's P.O.V

Nighttime fell and me and Hinata were still stuck in the cave, I so happened to sniff out earlier, a dreaded sigh passing both of our lips.

The hot summer day that shone earlier, kept us from doing anything, the food I found holding us over until now.

I groaned, my back faced towards Hinata in utter frustration. We both knew.. this was it. We had to depart. But something inside of me, wanted to hold Hinata tight tonight. To keep her from those overprotective vampires.

I, only wanted her.

I knew that was very selfish of me. But, she was mines.

She was my, mate. I had a right to feel this way.

Both of us sat quietly on the bare ground of the silent cave, our backs facing each other.

Hinata sighed softly, one of her slim fingers marking a line on the dirt underneath her. She frowned. "Naruto.. You know, what we must do. It's gone dark and I know, our people are worried sick. I just feel like we're..." She trailed off innocently, her voice soft and quite nice to listen to.

I breathed softly at the sound of it, feeling myself deeply submit to it. I know, what she wanted to say. And I deeply, agreed with it.

But I really, didn't want to.

I lowered my head, sensing her from where she sat behind me. "You think, we're being selfish, don't you?" I breathed out, my voice low and raspy. I turned slightly around to face the beauty behind me, she doing the same.

Our eyes met and we instantly melted in the other ones gaze, our bodies mighty close to the other.

She pouted deeply at me, frowning. But she nodded. "Y-Yes.. You know I don't want to leave you, Naruto but.. My mind is telling me one thing. I just think it's best, that's all." She explained sadly, her voice filled greatly, with the negative emotion.

I frowned at the sight of her so sad, my hand slowly lifting up to cup her cheek, watching as she immediately leaned into my touch. I couldn't help but smile at that, her lavender eyes holding a great longing.

A longing, for me.

I shook my head at her, slowly carrying my thumb down to rub along her pink, plump lips, watching as they parted for me.

My blue eyes darkened a tad as our love scene grew in emotion, a soft breathless moan spilling from her lips. "I know. I get it Hinata. But as mates.. We can't seem to let go of the other, so my suggestion is.. We leave things, on a very.. good note." I whispered out huskily to her, my features slightly shifting to prove my point.

Hinata watched in awe as my eyes sparked red in the dark cave, my teeth growing longer on instinct, my emotions fueling my transformation. My hair grew a bit wilder and my muscles growing a tad bit bigger. My sensitive ears picked up the light hitch of breath from Hinata's lips, her body turning around fully.

She pressed herself against me and held me tight, not at all afraid of my beasty form. She actually seemed to grow more aroused, because of it.

She let out a small moan, her soft, pale hands running over my larger than normal muscles gently, which bulged against my armor, my chest heaving from the want I was feeling.

This feeling, I felt, was immense. So immense, I had to hold back from ripping my mate into shreds.

I have, to control myself. We have to be on the same page here. That's the only way this relationship will work.