Chapter 26: Things Change

⚠(Warning: Trigger Chapter)⚠

At the Vampire Palace
Toneri's P.O.V

This feels.. nice…

Being on top, feels absolutely extraordinary…

Now standing in the same spot the Queen once stood, I hovered over the many vampires that I've ordered back to the palace.

Now, they weren't too happy with the order coming from me but.. I had news for them..

Very, special news…

My followers have informed me that they've spotted Naruto, the banished werewolf prince, kill a few of his kind and has taken off… To who knows where..

Who cares..

He will be brought to his knees soon enough, along with Hinata.

She, will be mine as I rule over every vampire in the world. I would have power like no other. A power that Pearl, was too weak to use.

I, would have authority over everyone. My say will be the final say. Everyone will have to do what I, want. 

That's all I ever wanted..

And I'm, gonna get it..

I smirked deviously at that but that only confused the vampires more. They all began to growl.

"Hey, what's the meaning of this?"

"Yeah, where's Lady Pearl!"

"What's going on??"

They all yelled out, breaking into a fit of confusion which made me sigh..

Such insolent fools..

Before I can become the ruler that I was meant to be, I have to first, have everyone on my side. And to do that…

I have to shine some light, on the werewolves…

I have a great plan. A plan that will no doubt get me, on top. 

Get me, as King.

But first…

I raised my hands up abruptly, waving them to silence the night walking beasts below. "Listen, everyone, listen! I know I'm quite new to you all but, I have something very important to tell you." I announced loudly, following what Pearl once did. I secretly grinned at that.

Ahh, thank you, Pearl…

I felt nothing but amusement at the mere mention of her but, I had to reign myself back in. 

It's finally, show time.. 

I blew out a deep breath and looked back down at the now quiet vampires down below, all of their eyes held on me. I internally enjoyed it but…

What I'm about to say, doesn't deserve a smile..

Well for me yes, but for them..

Oh no…

I let off a sigh and then grabbed the railing in front of me, preparing myself. "All vampires.. It has come to me that, Lady Pearl, has fallen!" I yelled out, bringing it to light that Pearl was indeed dead. But of course, I'm not pinning the blame on me. 

I have a perfect candidate in mind…

As soon as I spoke those words, loud mournful gasps started to spring about below, everyone's eyes widening in pure shock and in some, disbelief.