Chapfer 17: The Next Step

⚠(Warning: Trigger Chapter😅)⚠

Enjoy!! 😊

Hinata's P.O.V

The whole entire castle was dark as I took a midnight stroll with my mom, my head bowed low. My mind was still on previous events and I couldn't seem to think of anything else..

I just couldn't.. believe it…

Toneri was really pushing it and I cannot have it going on any longer. This situation I'm in is similar to the one with my bodyguards… They were bad and now, so is Toneri..

So I have to get my blind mom to see that..

She's getting desperate. Her plans for my future were all not going well which worried her but…

She shouldn't have to worry about me..

I'm old enough to make my own decisions.. In the end, everything will work out the way it should.

I just know it.

I sighed and kept walking behind my silent mother who was walking slowly towards the back door, which led towards the beautiful garden that was outside the castle. I tilted my head at that.

She wants to talk, out there? 

As a young vampire I never really take time in the garden. That's for the older vampires who like to take in nature and all that jazz.. 

But me.. I have other things to worry about….

But I sighed and just continued to follow along, watching as my mother opened the door, holding it open for me.

I sent a smile her way who sent a very small one back, my feet taking me out into the cool night.

I gasped once I stepped foot into the world, feeling the air rub against my skin and body.

I smiled and looked around at the huge garden around us, two park benches meeting my eyes on our left.

My mother closed the door behind us both and pointed to one of the benches. "Come.. Let's sit." She ordered sweetly on which I nodded, my bare feet taking me towards the brown bench closest to me.

I crept up and slowly slid inside, putting my hands on the surface of the table for steadiness.

My mother did the same, sliding in as well and facing me. She then, looked around, taking in the world of green around us.

Birds chirped and tweeted as they flew around through the night, above, the colorful plants that were placed in rows behind a beautiful white arc.

Behind that arc, you could see a trail of plants that glowed with all colors of the rainbow. I cooed at the wonderful sight. 

Wow.. It's really nice, out here..

But soon, I was brought back to the reason as to why, I was out here, my mother quickly getting my attention.

She sighed, her shoulders slumping. "Daughter?" She called out, getting my attention.

My ears twitched and I immediately snapped my head on her, my lavender eyes spotting the sadness in her eyes.

I frowned at that. "Yes, mother?" I answered back which made her smile, her ears taking in my small and weak voice.

She sighed once again, her lavender eyes looking me over. "Honey.. How are you feeling?" She asked softly, making a move to start a conversation. But, I grew a bit confused by her question and, a little bothered..