Chapter 32: Strength And Weakness

⚠(Warning: Sad Chapter/Contains Violence)⚠

Naruto's P.O.V

The next day came with me still trapped in my cell but this time, I didn't wake up to absolute silence.

No..

I woke up to a group of vampire guards in my cell, barking words I couldn't register, my eyes hooded from the leftover sleep in them.

What the hell?

A hand which wasn't mine moved over and uncuffed my chains, doing so to the chains on my legs as well. And once everything was off, I went crashing to the ground, more chains moving to lock me down.

And soon, I was pushed out of my cell to walk blindly forward, my eyes blinking rapidly at the events which, were going on.

What's, happening?

Where are they taking me?

There were so many questions running through my brain as five guards held me tightly by my arms and, by the chains I wore, making sure I couldn't squirm as I was pushed forward to walk, more dusty cells meeting my eyes.

I swallowed, constantly ignoring the urge to strike the vampire guards down. I must refrain from using my strength right now.

That, wouldn't be a good idea anyway..

I hardly have any energy left in the tank to even fight with. So it's best for me to just wait it out and just see, where these bastards are taking me.

I blew out a deep breath and watched as we made it up to the front of the dungeon, passing by two half bricked walls on either side of me. I kept that in mind...

That'll come in handy after all.

Soon, one of the guards stopped at a door some ways ahead, he also pulling out a set of keys in his back pocket. My blue eyes squinted upon them.

Keys..

Steel Door..

I made sure to take note of my surroundings as I passed everything, also keeping in mind of the many guards that surrounded me. I nodded, blowing out deeply once again.

Five guards...

From where I was held I could hear their heartbeats, pumping as if they didn't have a care in the world... Like I, didn't faze them. I narrowed my eyes, the color of them changing for a brief second...

I'll give you something to worry about soon enough...

A click of the door snapped me out of my trance and I moved my blonde head up once again, my eyes remaining their ocean blue.

Soon, we were back on the move again, but now we were walking up stairs..

Lots, of them...

I groaned from the men's careless assistance, dragging me up with blank stares as I bumped my knees, tripped, and wobbled.

And every time I was close to falling, I glared daggers at the male in front of me who held my chains tightly. So I had no choice but to move forward. But I did, just ignoring the way I made it up all the steps.

I have to conceal, my anger.

I have no strength, no energy to protect myself right now. My stomach was still empty which put me in a state of drowsiness, my eyes growing more and more hooded by the minute.