Chapter 18: Reuinted Again

A.N.

I think you all will like this chapter!! 😉😉

Hope you enjoy! ❤

⚠(Warning: Mature Content)⚠

My heart was beating faster than ever before as I stared down at my mate who looked completely out of it, my body running extremely cold.

Both of my hands held the window pane underneath me as I looked over it, the cool wind from outside it hitting me hard but.. I didn't care.

Naruto's actually… here…

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My whole entire body screamed for me to jump out of this very window to get to him, to hold and love him.

But..

I have a problem I need to erase..

I looked over my shoulder and spotted Toneri looking over at me from where he stood in his previous spot by my bed, an eyebrow raised on him.

He wrinkled his nose up at me. "Well? Did you see what caused such noise?" He spat, still a little angry from our previous fight.

I scowled upon that but overall ignored it, my mind quickly coming up with a cover story..

Think, Hinata, think…

Toneri cannot, find out about Naruto.. Not that Naruto's here. He'll rat him out quicker than I can blink.

Naruto could be killed or tortured… I can't have my love go through that so..

I have to lie…

I didn't care about the consequences.. All I wanted was to reunite with my love.

I have to take the risk.

So quickly I put up a smile and pulled down the window, closing it back. "Oh it was just a bird hitting against the window. It was nothing serious." I lied with a nod, my long hair following along.

My heart jumped for joy at the sound of the lie I managed to come up with, satisfactory showing within my lavender orbs.

Yes.. That's surely going to work.

I watched Toneri intently as he took in my words, his slightly worried features lightening up.

He groaned, pulling one hand up and rubbing his face. "God.. I thought it was something actually, serious. Well I guess, it's time for me to take my leave then.". He started and began to do just that which made me even happier.

Yes!

But suddenly, Toneri stopped, his head moving around so his light blue eyes could lock on mine. "Oh and Hinata.." He trailed off once more which made me gulp, my eyes widening a bit..

"Y-Yes?" I called back which made his eyebrows furrow, my body still standing by the window. 

He smirked. "Don't forget, what I said." He spoke and with that, he left, grabbing my doors and pushing them open, leaving me all alone within my room.

Silence erupted before me and immediately, my excitement quickly got the better of me.

I threw myself towards the window once again with the biggest smile on my face, my lavender eyes eyeing the unconscious werewolf down below.

I cleared my throat. "Naruto! Naruto!" I whispered out, making sure the whisper wasn't too loud.

Vampires are lurking everywhere. Not everyone is sleep during this time. So, I have to be careful.