Chapter 19: A Different Way

A.N.

Short chapter but still very, important.

Hope you enjoy! 😊

Hinata's P.O.V

The morning soon came and I felt so…

Good..

My whole body was well relaxed and energized for the day, my body rolling on its side on my very cushioned bed.

With hooded eyes, I patted the space beside me which should've been occupied by Naruto but… All my hands patted was..

Emptiness…

My eyes snapped wide open at that and I looked around frantically, fear rushing into my heart. 

Oh no..

Where's, Naruto? 

Did someone see him and take him away in my sleep? If so… How couldn't I have heard it?

I whimpered but took the time to look around my room, noticing how clean it was.. I tilted my head…

No signs of struggle…

No.. anything…

I bit my lip at that but slowly rose my pale naked body off of the bed, the sheets slipping off of me.

I looked around still, noticing my window was open but the curtains covered it from the sun to, protect me. I gasped by that, slowly stepping towards it.

And in that moment, my ears picked up soft rustling and a being suddenly appeared, pushing away the curtains.

Immediately, my eyes widened at the sight of the person, that currently was there.

Naruto sat crouched on my window pane in completely different clothing, his eyes feral. But they soon turned back to their normal, loving blue at the sight of me..

He smiled widely, jumping down from the window, my eyes then catching a bag wrapped around his body.

But, I discarded it and instead rushed over to him, giving him a big hug. He hummed at that, hugging me back just as tightly. "Oh good morning my beautiful mate. I've got you breakfast." He whispered soothingly by my ear which brightened my world completely, a gasp shooting from my lips..

But then I remembered, I was still naked.

Oh crap! 

I quickly rushed over to my dresser and pulled on a simple black gown, my head turning to send a sweet smile to Naruto who was watching me. "R-Really? You really did that for me?" I asked happily which he chuckled to, my eyes watching as he began to rummage through the bag he's gotten..

He nodded. "Of course. You need to eat so your energy can be refilled. Once that happens, we can successfully.. run away together, ya know.." He explained and looked up at me, his blue eyes taking in my reaction to his words. And I blinked rapidly, his plan a little new to me..

He plans on, running away..

He doesn't want to convince our people to change their rules…

I've been doing a lot of thinking considering our situation and I don't think I can bring myself to… run away. 

I can't run away from my family….

But then again, this is Naruto. My mate is finally here which could, be temporarily. I frowned, lowering my head. 

I just, don't know anymore…