Chapter 39: The Battle Between Beasts

A.N.

Well the final battle scenes are coming right up! It's intense, sad and hardcore! So I hope you're ready! 👊👊

And of course, enjoy! 💕

⚠(Warning: Violence and Gore)⚠

Hinata's P.O.V

Side by side, Naruto and I finally ran into battle, our legs taking us quickly into the area of fighting vampires and werewolves.

Absolutely no fear was present in my eyes as I ran full speed across the forest, my mate running alongside me. I turned to him, sending him a thankful smile.

He returned my smile with a lively one, the playful smile immediately causing goosebumps to form on my body..

Oh dear lord… This, is what I needed…

Now, I feel complete with Naruto being here. I feel like I can accomplish anything

And I can, now that my mate, is here beside me…

I smiled at that, my lavender eyes darkened to the max. I was ready…

Ready, to fight…

Suddenly though, a loud yell from my mate was heard which caused me to look towards him again. My eyes met his which was now a glowing red, nothing but seriousness held in those animalistic orbs of his.

He growled, nodding his head reassuringly. "Show them, no mercy, my love. Don't be afraid. I'm right, here!" He shouted over to me, already knowing that my heart was kind. He knew that a war was not in my forte well, violence even but…

I will do anything now, for peace..

Toneri needs to be stopped. I know that without winning this fight, Naruto and I will not have the future we want.

So I can't be scared.

I can't hold back.

And I can't.. hesitate

I won't..

I will fight, for our future…

For peace

So with that, I gave Naruto a serious nod, sending him a look that reassured all of his worries. "Of course, Naruto. You don't have to worry!" I yelled back as the crazy scene ahead of us grew closer and closer, my mate sending me a proud nod.

He pulled up a small smile but it soon left once he caught sight of some familiar faces fighting up ahead, my eyes picking up a few too. I gasped… There was..

Sakura and Sasuke…

Ino and Sai…

Naruto's Parents…

But…

Toneri was nowhere in sight on the battlefield which surprised the both of us, our eyes widening upon that.

And on cue, we both stopped dead in our tracks, our heads turning to meet one another.

Worry now ran across our darkened orbs, our eyes slowly landing on one another. Just a look from each other, we both knew what our new mission was…

We have to find Toneri…

We'll have to hold out on fighting with everyone else…