Chapter 37: The Set Up

A.N.

This chapter is a little triggering and sad. The book is almost about to come to a end which means, things are gonna start getting a little more crazier!!

I hope you're ready!!

And I hope you enjoy! 💙💙

⚠(Warning: Trigger/Sad Chapter)⚠

Hinata's P.O.V

Hoot, hoot...

Owls, called…

Crickets chirped…

The wind, whistled…

Many sounds of nature surrounded me as I was being escorted through the dark part of the woods, slowly exiting vampire grounds to enter werewolf territory.

My arms were once again bound, locked in chains to keep me from escaping, a guard holding me close to further keep me rooted in place.

I frowned, my head lowered as I just stepped along, my feet stomping across the green grass, tree branches and fallen leaves, numerous crunches following along in my path. But I, wasn't alone, on this journey.

Oh no…

For every vampire that stayed within the Kingdom marched behind me, filling up the forest, glowing eyes from the inhumans the only thing seen in the night.

Toneri walked closely beside me as well as Sakura who reluctantly walked along as well, every once and a while glancing sadly over at me. But I kept my head down, refusing to meet anyone's eyes right now.

I just, couldn't take it…

Toneri's devious plan is now taking effect which means my death, is impending…

I'm gonna die…

I don't see Naruto anywhere around nor is anyone trying to stop this nonsense so…

This, is it, for me…

To be truly honest, I'm ready for it.. After all, I've given up hope. From what I've experienced, death seems very pleasant to me right now…

At least I get to see my parents again..

I missed my mother and all of her little stories she used to tell me. I missed the beautiful dresses she used to make for me to wear. I miss her kisses, her hugs, her love.

I missed everything about her. Even the part of her which was overprotective.

I just, missed her.

And I missed Father. I want to spend more time with him, to get to know him better. I want him in my life… So if death will grant my wish then..

So be it..

I'm tired of fighting..  I'm tired of hiding.. I'm tired of feeling so hungry all the time. I'm tired of being forced to do things. I just want to be..

Free…

Free from this monstrous lifestyle. I know my death will break many hearts..

Including my beloved Naruto..

But, there is nothing I can do…

I'm no longer fighting…

I've, given up..