Chapter 27: A New World

⚠(Warning: Mature Content)⚠

Toneri's P.O.V

A grin like no other stretched across my lips as I watched a group of vampires escort Pearl's things out of her grand room, soon moving things in that resembled...

Well..

Me...

Now that I was King, I was assigned to take over this room as tradition. And I was more than happy to accept it. I'm finally getting the recognition I deserve.

And I won't waste it.

I smirked at that but looked up once the men pulled up the last painting I wanted, one of them dusting their hands off a bit. "Well, Lord Toneri.. That's the last of it." The male spoke on which I gave him a firm nod, giving him my thanks.

After all, I need them, so I can become the best that I can be. It'll help me in the long run.

I shook my head at my thoughts and instead smiled at the group fo vampires in front of me. I then, gave my hands a clap, applauding them. "Good work, men. But I think that's all for right now." I complimented, their keen ears taking in my nice words. In response, the men all gave me small smiles before trotting off slowly, my eyes watching their movements which seemed sluggish and slightly depressed. I gritted my teeth at that.

They're still sad about the death of Pearl..

Well boohoo, they should've expected it to happen. Pearl was a damn weakling. She never wanted to do anything to right for her people. She never took things to the extreme.

And it was always about her precious daughter...

Not gonna lie, I honestly see why. Hinata was just like her mother..

Weak, frail and naive...

It's unfortunate that she's mated with a werewolf.

A strong one that could gove me a run for mt money..

That, could really cause me some trouble but...

It's nothing I couldn't handle..

I have everything planned out.

My smirk widened a bit but then I turned to the opened door where the vampires previously left, my feet taking me behind them.

"Hey, hold it!"

I ordered once I caught sight of them down the hall.

At my order, they immediately stopped dead in their tracks and turned back to me, their ears opened for my next orders. I grinned at that, absolutely loving the obedience.

But, I cleared my throat and proceeded on speaking what I had in mind. "Just know, in a few more hours, I'm holding a meeting. Be there." I instructed which caused them to all nod, my head nodding back at them in response.

I smiled and with that, I returned back to my new room, just taking a look around the place.

It no longer looked as if a woman was staying inside but of a man. Mostly navy blue and white colored the room in its magnificent colors, giving off the look of...

Me...

I hummed and walked in, moving my hand back to close the door shut.

"Mmm.. I can get used, to this..

Hinata's P.O.V

A couple of days have passed and we've just been enjoying the life of the outdoors.