Chapter 6: The Mate Process

Hinata's P.O.V

Red eyes stared concerningly into mines as my dark lavender eyes stared back up at them.

Naruto held my legs wide and had his long, protruding dick right at my opening. The tip of it touching it softly, just ready to mess my insides up.

"Are you sure, you want to do this?" He asked caringly and raised one of his hands and caressed my cheek, his body shaking a bit.

I could tell his question was hard to get out, seeing how excited he was.

I smiled widely and leaned into his touch, my eyes closing. "Yes, Naruto. But please.. Be gentle. I-I don't want it too rough." I whispered out making him grin, his hand coming off of my cheek to my thigh which he held up.

"Anything for you, My Princess. But, it's gonna sting at first but after a while.. You'll start to feel good. Really, really good. And you'll become very hungry... But that's a good sign.. And I'll let you feed on me as much as you want. But at the end... I, would have to bite, you." He stated with a slow nod making my eyes widen, my body trembling in fear at the mere thought.

My hand came up and clasped my neck tightly, his red eyes staring at it intently.

I gulped but I just had to ask, out of curiosity.

"H-Here? You're gonna bite me here?" I asked worriedly making him chuckle, amusement somehow found out of what I said.

He lifted his hand once more and placed it gently on mines which was positioned on my neck, he slowly moving it down to my shoulder.

He nodded his head at that and smiled "Right, here, Hina. I promise.. It won't kill you. I'll be very, very gentle. Now, once I do it.. It'll start to burn but.. That would just means, my special mark is being imprinted on you. We'll become, one." He said and let go of my hand and positioned it back to hold my thigh.

My chest heaved at his words, my eyes widen in fear..

I never knew, any of this.. This is, just insane.

I can't have his mark on me.. The whole vampire nation will know.

They'll even know who's it from.

Me and Naruto will be in serious trouble.

Are we.. making a mistake here?

But some part of me, wants him to do it.. I want him to do it to show the world that werewolves are not vampire's enemies.

That, it was dealt with in the past. We shouldn't be fighting each other now.

Everyone should be equal..

I sighed and looked up at Naruto who stared down at me intently, a frown slowly forming at my worried expression.

"You're having.. second thoughts, aren't you?" He asked sadly making my eyes widen even more.

I sat up my quickly and wrapped my arms around his neck, my lips coming mega close to his.

I stared into his hungry eyes deeply and shook my head "No, Naruto. I was just thinking about how much trouble, we would be in, if we were to do this and get caught. If we do, do this, Naruto.. everyone will know. Our secret would be out. What will we do then?" I asked softly on which he hummed, his tongue licking his dry lips.

He raised his hand and grabbed my chin, lifting it up "Then we'll run away, together. Just you and me. Whatever happens.. I want to stay with you, Hinata. I worked too hard to find you for you to just be ripped away from me from just one.. stupid act. You're too important, to me." He said with a serious tone making me smile, my heart soaring at that..