Chapter 35: Game Time

⚠(Warning: A Bit of A Trigger Chapter)⚠

Hinata's P.O.V

The night sky grew darker outside as I now lie trembling in the sheets of my Mother's bed, a pale arm wrapped around my naked body tightly.

Toneri, was lying fast asleep beside me but I, was left completely awake. I couldn't afford to go to sleep, not after what I just experienced.

My body just couldn't stop trembling, non stop tears falling down my cheeks from my hurt lavender eyes.

My heart felt crushed as I laid face away from the monster that slept behind me, a content smile left on his face.

I bit back my sobs and sniffs, my eyes closing constantly to try to block out the memory of being raped. But it seemed even closing my eyes, I could still see..

Everything…

I could still see when Toneri first removed his clothing and then mine. I could see when he first entered inside of me, forcing my body down onto the bed, his hands pinning mines. And I also, could see… when he thrusted his hips against me, how his disgusting member felt inside of me, forcing itself against my walls, destroying me from the inside out..

I saw everything…

I just felt miserable, terrified and down right helpless. I've been…

Hurt…

Scarred…

And that, was the last and final straw for I let go of my lip and allowed myself to cry, my sobs quiet and hushed.

My shoulders shook rapidly as I just cried away my sorrows, my eyes closed the entire time.

But, it didn't take long for sleep to take me over, my crying a great help to that, my body soon stiffening.

But all the while, I missed the dark blue eyes that stared at me from behind, shooting his gaze towards the back of my head. He squinted his eyes, soon smirking

In The Morning

I was awoken by a harsh shove which made me gasp, my head shooting up so my eyes could look around.

But unfortunately, they were blurry from the crying I've done previously. So, I raised my hand and gave them a harsh rub, the shoving continuing.

I groaned at that, lowering my hand quickly to see that it was Toneri who was the one doing the shoving, his eyes narrowed in anger.

He growled, moving his hand away from me to clench it tightly by his side, now seeing that I was indeed awake.

"Get up. I'm starting my plan, tonight." He gritted out with a deep hatred behind his words. But those words, made fear rush into my lavender orbs, my heart immediately beginning to beat faster…

Oh gosh no..

If he starts it tonight, that would mean he would give me up to the werewolves and soon attack them. He'll start a war..

Today..

So, I shook my head, remaining in my spot. "N-No.. That's really not a good idea." I whispered out fearfully, soon moving my gaze away from him altogether. I just couldn't seem to keep looking at him, not after what he did.

He scoffed at my answer, placing one hand on his hip. "Oh, who are you to talk? I'm going, to start it, tonight. Heh, and you wanna know why?" He spoke, raising his voice while he was at it which made my body jump, for I wasn't expecting that.