Chapter 25: The Best Night

⚠(Warning: Mature Content)⚠

Hinata's P.O.V

"Yes, Naruto... I'm ready."

After I said those words, it gave Naruto the permission he needed to unlock his wild side.

His teeth completely protruded themselves fully, out of his mouth, his body growing in ways it's never done before.

But before I could utter a single word, my body was pushed against the barrier where the river was stuck in between, Naruto's cheat pushing me back against it aggressively.

I whined but was silenced when warm lips engulfed my mouth fully, a large, clawed hand moving to grab one of my pale breasts.

I yelped at that but that only made Naruto chuckle, his lips removing themselves from mines to only move back and inspect my pale, large rounded breasts, quickly giving them their needed and also, wanted attention.

He groaned, his large manly hands moving down to grab the both from where they were proudly shown.

I moaned at his warm touch, my body sinking deeper into bliss which, was only Naruto's goal.

He hummed. "Mmm.. You're so beautiful, Hinata. I won't let anyone hurt you, ever again. I will fight if it results in us having peace, in our lives." He whispered out causing me to lower my eyes down onto him, his body moving closer causing the water to sway and splash.

Not only was his touch absolutely wonderful, but the cool, wet feeling of the water against me felt amazing as well..

Everything seemed to be coming all together, just how I wanted it..

I just hope, it stay, like this.

I breathed deeply once Naruto began his part on the show we were running, my friends away in the cave we found some time ago.

My ears couldn't pick up any talking from that way so I presume that they were sleeping.

And I don't blame them.

This day, well night, has been a serious pain, for everyone..

So, with that in mind, I allowed myself to enjoy Naruto's sweet touches and kisses, my head lying back against the grass platform behind me.

Naruto spared a glance up at me from where he was rooted between my breasts, his hands massaging both mounds fully.

And with his thumbs, he lightly flicked my nipples, getting them rock hard in no time. I moaned softly by his actions, my body spasming lightly from his soft actions.

I breathed deeply, my cheeks glowing a bright red. "Mmm.. Oh Naruto. You're doing so good.." I whispered out which brought a grin to Naruto's lips. And just from my praise, he didn't hesitate bumping the level up a notch.

Soon he lowered himself once more, this time to engulf my left tit, drowning me in pleasure.

I let out another moan but this one, was much louder. His mouth felt so hot around my sensitive nipple, his tongue shooting towards it and giving it as much attention as possible.

My body spasms grew more over time, Naruto's hand still groping my right breast as he licked and sucked the left one.

I couldn't help but moan, my mind slowly fading into nothing. The pleasure was so good. The attention, felt so good.

It was everything I ever wanted.

I wanted this...

To be free to do whatever, to love, whomever. This moment was one of the best moments in my entire life. I didn't want to let go of this moment...