June ***Part 2

***Author's Note***  I'm back with the updates!!!  So sorry for the delay... sometimes work takes over!!!   So... good news for your EXTRA CHAPTERS for the Holidays!!!

***

Dear Jesse —

I wish I could be one of those super emotional, heart-on-their-sleeves girls. But I'm not. I'm a Virgo. I think too much. We both know this.

Do I love him? I really think I love him. I mean, it hurts to think about how much I like him. Is that love? But how can I love someone who clearly doesn't trust me?

Rucci broke my heart. He did. I didn't know how much I felt for him until he was breaking it. And I've been trying so hard with Jake. To tell him. To let him in. To let it all out. To show him.

But he believes everyone else before me. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Everyone else really needs to get their own lives. Their own boyfriends.

Fucking high school. Ugh. I can't wait to get out of this place.

Xo

Sammy

***

Penny and Jake had another of their marathon gab sessions last night. So, in accordance to girl code, we must rehash over bacon and eggs, before first period. I hope he's paying her well for all this therapy.

We meet at Brothers. Normally, she'd pick me up, but I've got a license now. I'm driving everywhere. I don't care how many cars we need to park.

Penny says he's freaking out that we are going to break up.

"I told him he was being an idiot. Of course you aren't breaking up with him."

I'm suddenly super interested in my fried egg yolk. I know what she really wants to know. She wants to know she isn't lying to him.

She continues, "I told him that if he didn't want to lose you, he'd better fucking apologize, this time for real. And he's needs to tell the A-Team to go jump in the lake."

I consider this. "That's a good start."

"You need to talk to him."

I believe I've heard that before. "Talking seems to be the problem."

***

Brothers: Long before "Seinfeld" had the Soup Nazi, we had Brothers. Local greasy, spoon where you yell your order 17 people ahead to one of the brothers, while you wait in a cafeteria line. Yet somehow you always end up with what you ordered. Never a mistake.

  Never a mistake