Christmas Present (Short)

I decided to stop everything and quickly create a story for Christmas since I love it so much. I hope you enjoy it and sorry if it's not perfect. Also I wrote POV a little differently tell me which you prefer. Btw look at him please both pictures are amazing I don't know the artist. (Also I put music hope you enjoy!!!)

 ————————————————————You and your friends were sitting around the Christmas tree ready to open your gifts

You and your friends were sitting around the Christmas tree ready to open your gifts. Rapunzel gave you a painting of yourself honestly it was amazing. Eugene gave you hair products and Cass gave you a weapon (of your choice) which oddly you loved. Next was Varian he told you he wanted it to be the last present opened since it took time which made no sense to you.

You picked it up it was in a small box wrapped in paper perfectly. You open it inside there's a heart locket it had blue snowflakes on it and decorated in a Christmas way (or however you want it). "Varian I love it." You said completely awed by such a lovely gift. "It doesn't end there" "What do you me-" Eugene gives you a note then throws a smoke bomb they all run out before you can think of what just happened. You open and read the note.

Here's your first clue : a place where you make santas quick snack.

You rush to the kitchen and check the oven. There was the next note.

Okay Okay that one was easy but the next one may need a little more of a sharp brain. (Sorry I'm bad at these)

Well Cass must love this place you jog over to the weapons area there Cass passes you a note. "It would be to dangerous to put it anywhere in here." She explains you nod and quickly start reading.

A place where you spread LONG creativity. (I just noticed how bad that sounds I'm sorry.)

Well long meant Rapunzel and she shows creativity with painting so. You ran to Rapunzel room and she passed you a note. So then the paint wouldn't mess up the note you guessed.

You're so close one last note get your coat the pink one awaits you.

Obviously outside you think as you grab your coat then you remember the cherry blossom tree outside you hurry get your shoes on and walk outside.

You see Varian and walk up to him he turns to you and smiles. "Congrats you've made it to the last note it's positioned somewhere near the heart." You take a moment to think then remember the locket he gave you.

"Open it." You do as told and gasped at what you read. You were surprised but incredibly happy.

"Will You Go Out With Me"

You smile while Varian looks down nervously "I would love to." He smiled and after about ten seconds he gasped "Hey um look up." You look up and see a mistletoe probably set up by Rapunzel.

You chuckle and kiss Varian just a peck he started blushing so hard. He smiled even wider and kissed you but for longer. Wow Christmas miracles do come true especially since the best one just did.

————————————————————
Yay I did it sorry it's so short but I was a little preoccupied with family. Since Christmas is time for love, care ,and giving I got busy real quick. But I hope you enjoyed! And remember have a Merry Christmas (Happy Holidays) ! And since I don't know if I'm posting for New Years .Happy New Years!