New Bird

This one was requested by VarianWolf I'm really sorry for how long this took. I hope you enjoy it and for everyone else who requested sorry its taking a while. I hope you understand it's understandable if you don't though. Also sorry I've been slow on things hope everyone's okay during this time. You know other than being bored but anyways enjoy.

————————————————————
You and Rapunzel were walking around Corona when you found an egg shop it was run by a lady who was actually nice. And what surprised both of you was that she had the eggs that turned people to birds. Apparently she made it to where it won't be permanent. So technically no bird brain. You both decided to prank Varian since he partnered with Eugene to prank you both.

You ran to where you knew he'd be since he's always working on Alchemy. And without a second thought you turned him to a bird. He turned into an Azure Jay and was actually pretty cute. You got him in a cage since turning him into an amazing animal isn't exactly a prank.

"WHAT THE-" You started laughing which made him a little mad. "(Y/N)!!!" "This is what you get for that prank" He groans "Can you turn me back now!?" Your eyes widen and he quickly puts things together. "YOU CAN'T TURN ME BACK" "Ummm..I'm sorry?" He gave you the silent treatment after.

-Three Days Later-

You had figured out how to get the cure but it would take a while and it wouldn't be easy. Varian was still mad at you and he was very bored. So Cassandra decided to join him since she felt bad. So they both hung out which honestly kinda bothered you and you knew why. But you wouldn't allow jealousy to control you or affect you. She turned into an Eastern Moustach Laughingthrush.

Then Catalina and Kiera agreed to join them for a little fun. Kiera was a Crested Bunting bird and Catalina was a Madagascar Hoopoe bird. They seemed to enjoy the experience while you kept stressing out.

You went to Xavier for the cure and now you have to get the ingredients . You really didn't like the fact your best friend who's also your secret crush was ma at you. You also didn't like the fact that the longer you take the more time he has to talk to hie Ex-crush.

You got Rapunzel and Eugene to help you and you all went to get things . You went to check on the others and saw Cassandra flying with the girls. Then you spotted your best friend which made you feel guilt . So you went up to him a little nervous since you technically turned him to a bird for three days. Since you didn't think ahead for the cure.

"hey..." He recognized your voice and looked away determined to stay mad. "I just wanted to say sorry and I know it doesn't fix anything but I really mean it also if you just want to hate me and ignore me after. I completely understand so I'm sorry." He was still looking away from you as you took your leave.
After looking for the rest of the ingredients and making your way back to Xavier's he made the cure. Right when it was done you quickly made your way to them. Making sure to be careful to not drop and/ or break it.

They all lined up and you quickly changed them back which they were all very happy about it. Varian was the happiest one hugging Rapunzel and Eugene as a thanks. You quietly made your way out to let Varian be happy instead of angry. Which by seeing you would probably make him upset or mad.
Especially since it was in a way all your fault you wouldn't be surprised if they were all mad at you. If only you were smart enough to think things through none of it would happen and you'd be with your best friend right now.

Little did you know at that moment he wasn't mad. "Hey where's (Y/N)?" Nobody knew where you went . So Varian quickly started to look for you his best friend and crush. He knew where'd you be since only you two knew of the spot. It was special to both of you and of course that's where he found you.

You looked up only to find Varian making his way to you and you didn't know what to think . Was he gonna yell or just be mad . Would he tell you to stay away from him and surprisingly he did none of that. More surprising he hugged you "Thanks" "F-For what?!" "Helping me " "But it was my fault I caused the issue and-"

Then the most surprising thing happened he kissed you. He was about to pull away since you didn't do anything but you quickly pulled him back. After a awhile you both separated since you both needed something called oxygen. He was blushing hard which you were pretty sure you were too.
This was definitely starting something new.

————————————————————
I'm sorry again that this took so long also thanks for requesting I hope it came out the way you wanted it too. I'll try to work on request and just things i come up with. I'm sorry if you're waiting for a request. Also I know it's pretty sort but I still hope you guys liked it.
I Hope You Enjoyed!