Getting through it

Y/N's POV

It's been a few months since dads accident. Fortunately luck was on our side and let him live and I couldn't be more grateful. I've been trying to spend as much as time as possible with my dad and the rest of the family (the avengers). My dad has been more cautious ever since we left the hospital. I'm nearly over my depression, I've been eating and drinking a little more every day and I'm slowly putting on a bit of weight so that I'm not just skin and bone.

"Hey kiddo, I'm going to Stark Industries, you coming?" My dad asks popping his head through my door.

"Isn't that where you have all your important meetings, and no kids are aloud." I say copying his voice.

"Yes but that was before I thought I was never going to see you again, so are you coming or not?" He says already half way down the stairs.

"Hey wait for me!" I shout trying to Catch up with him.

We jump in dads red Ferrari and head of to the industries. I liked this. Me and my dad were getting closer every second of the day and I was so happy.

"So, what's the meeting about?" I question

Dads looks at me hesitantly.

"Dad come on, you can tell me I'm a big girl I can take it." I said reassuring him

"Uh, well HYDRA are here, in this town and well, there after you." Dad whispered the last sentence.

"H-Hydra are here, for ME!" I cry

"Surprise?" My dad blurted out.

"No, not surprise, a group of psychos with weird chemical things and weapons are after ME, Y/N Stark!"
I scream.

"Y/N you need to calm down, it's fine you have the whole of S.H.E.I.L.D
and the Avengers to protect you." My dad argued.

We pulled up to the car park of Stark Industries and my dad came round and opened my door for me and gave me a panicked smile.

I just gave him a dirty look and walked towards the big glass doors. I heard my dad slowly follow behind. We got into the elevator and I pressed the button for the 13th floor because that was were the conference rooms where aka the rooms we have meetings in.

An awkward silence filled the elevator and I felt my dads eyes stare at me but I tried to brush it of.

"Ah Stark your here, oh you bought mini Stark, what is she doing here." Fury asked dad.

"I bought her along." Dad simply replies.

"Ok well we're in room 15." Fury says and leads the way with me and dad trailing behind.

I was pissed, my dad hid the fact that I was getting hunted by some psychos.

We all walked into the conference room and all the avengers were in there and some S.H.E.I.L.D members were there including Phil Coulson. Me and Phil had gotten quite close recently, we usually talk about my problems but he doesn't seem to mind.

Everyone looks at me as soon as we walk through the door, and I was sick of it already.

"Ok why is everyone looking at me like I'm a disgrace?" I asked getting agitated

Everyone shared a look and then sat in silence.

"You know what this is bulls**t." I go to storm out of the room but am pulled back by someone grabbing my wrist.

I turn around to see Cap holding my wrist and staring at me.

"Y/N don't go, stay please, we can talk about all of this." He pleaded