Its always been you

Peters POV

I have been back in New York for a while now, me and Y/N where always training with Nat and Clint. I started realising that I liked Y/N a few weeks ago and now I knew for certain that I was helplessly in love with her. My best friend Y/N Stark was the person that I had fallen in love with. I can't blame myself though she is so beautiful and smart that it's difficult not to love her. I started getting distant with her the last couple of days because I didn't know what to do about my feelings. Unfortunately she started to notice and kept questioning me but I ignored her as much as possible.

I was currently in the living room re-watching Star Wars, Y/N was training with Nat downstairs.

"Hey spidey, why aren't you with Y/N?" Tony asked

"Uh I didn't want to disturb her training." I blurted out

Really I just didn't want to slip out that I liked her, no correction that I loved her.

"Oh ok, do you mind if I sit?" Tony asked motioning his hand towards the space next to me.

"No go ahead I mean it is your house after all." I replied keeping my eyes on the screen.

We sat there and watched the film with some small conversation coming up here and there. I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N though. Would she ever know about my feelings towards her? Does she feel the same?

As the film ended I heard small footsteps approach the sofa and instantly turned around. It was Y/N. She gave me a small smile before wondering off into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water.

She had a different look in her eyes, it wasn't her usual spark of happiness it was sad and hurt.

I wanted to comfort her, I really did but I knew I would get attached and something might happen.

I spent the next few hours doing homework and revision for upcoming tests. I hadn't seen Y/N since earlier and I was a bit concerned but I didn't go and look for her. Tony was in his lab working on something, I'm not sure not what it was though.

"Hey, uh Peter can I talk to you please?"

It was Y/N.

"Uh sure."

Dammit Peter why did you agree.

"Ok what's up?" She asked

"Nothings wrong why?" I said trying to sound casual

"Yes there is because you haven't said a word to me in 4 days Peter!" She yelled

"What are you bored of me already?,  Have you finally got bored of my problems?" She began crying

"No, you wanna know why I'm ignoring you?" I yelled back

"Yes please explain!" She snapped

"I'm in love with you Y/N! I always have been, it's you Y/N it's always been you!"

Oh shit

"Y-you're in love with me?" Y/N stuttered

"Uh yeah look I get it if you do-" before I could finish my sentence Y/N crashed her lips against mine.

"I love you too Peter Parker, so damn much."

"You didn't have to ignore me I'm your best friend you can tell me anything." Y/N said grabbing my hand

"Yeah but it was a bit weird because you're my best friend and you always have been so telling you that I am insanely in love with you was a bit weird." I nervously stated.

"So, what happens now?" Y/N asked

"Y/N Stark, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck. It was a habit for when I'm nervous.

"Peter Parker, I would love nothing more than to be your girlfriend."

"WHATTTTTT?!?"

Oh no. Tony was standing in the doorway and heard our conversation.

"You and you my lab NOW!" Tony shouted pointing to me and Y/N

We followed after him until we finally reached his lab.

"Explain what just happened."

"Uh well me and Peter realised that we like each a lot."

"Oh- god I-I can't breathe." Tony said

"Dad it's fine, breathe in and out, you can trust Peter, you've known him since the day he was born please dad."

"Fine you can date but so god help me Parker if you hurt my daughter, you are dead. Oh and Parker keep your hands to your self."

Me and Y/N walked out the room and sighed in relief.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I mean your still in one piece so therefore I think it went great." Y/N chuckled

Damn that smile would make you fall head over heels.

"Uh Y/N can I kiss you?" I asked nervously

"Peter you don't have to ask to kiss me your my boyfriend." She giggled.

I leaned in and kissed her it lasted a few seconds before she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the front room to watch sponge-bob.

I was so happy I finally had the girl of my dreams right here in my arms and better yet she was my girlfriend.