Party

Y/N's POV

When Peter left for school I just spent the rest of the day watching TV. Peter and my dad came to the hospital at the end of the day.

"Hey kiddo, good news your good to go." Dad says waltzing into the room.

"Really, like right now?!" I say excitedly

"Yes, right now." Dad chuckled

Peter helped me pack my things into a bag and helped me down from the bed. After I got changed, I signed out of the hospital and headed to the front of the hospital where Happy's car was waiting. Peter opened the door for me before entering the car himself. Dad sat in the front with Happy.

"Dad can we please go to McDonald's, the hospital food tastes like it's been out of date for years." I pleaded dramatically waving my hands in the air.

"Yes sunshine we can get McDonald's, Happy you know where to go." Dad chuckled.

"So Peter how was school?" I ask

"Uh, it was ok, nothing strange happened." Peter answered

"But it was terrible right? You missed me so much, the day was dragging on because your beloved Y/N wasn't there." I joked

"Yes, whatever you say gorgeous." Peter chuckled.

"See I knew-yay we're at McDonald's!"  I Interrupted myself as we reached the McDonald's car park.

We pulled into the car park and I instantly jumped out of the car and ran inside.

"Wait!" I heard Peter laugh from behind me.

We got through the doors and I went straight to the queue and I ordered nearly everything of the menu. Peter and dad just laughed at me.

"Look I need to make up for lost food so that's exactly what I'm gonna do." I said grabbing my trays of food.

We went and sat at a table and I instantly began eating my food.

Peter stole a chicken nugget and I was about to shout at him but then he gave me his puppy dog eyes and I couldn't resist so I let him have it.

"Damn you and your puppy eyes Peter Parker." I said.

"You love them though." He smirked

"Mhm." I sighed in defeat.

I decided to be generous and give dad a burger.

After eating all my food we headed back to the tower.

"I'm throwing a party tonight, you, Nat and Wanda can go shopping to buy some nice clothes." My dad announced once we arrived at the tower.

"Did I hear the word shopping?" Nat shouted

"Nat!" I squealed running up to her to give her a hug.

"Hey, so are we going shopping?" Nat asked dragging me out of the room.

We found Wanda on the way out and we all headed to the shopping centre with our disguises on. Obviously we used dads bank card so we went to the most expensive dress shops.

We walked into a party shop and Wanda and Nat were instantly throwing dresses into my arms. I kept trying on dresses but none of them suited me, until I found a tight dress that went to the middle of my thighs.

 I kept trying on dresses but none of them suited me, until I found a tight dress that went to the middle of my thighs