Happy at last

Y/N's POV

The last few days I had been training with Nat and Clint so that I could control my powers properly. So far we know that I can move things with my mind, I have some sort of electric power and I can read minds. Everything was going great apart from the fact that Peter was ignoring me. I had feelings for Peter and there was no way I could deny it. I was just so eager to know why he wouldn't talk to me. Was I really that boring?

I had just finished my training with Nat and decided to go get a drink from the kitchen. Peter was sitting on the couch with my dad watching Star Wars for the millionth time in his life. I went over to the couch and gave my dad a quick kiss on the head and told him I was going upstairs to shower.

After my shower I decided I was going to talk to Peter. I got out the shower and got changed, I quickly dried my hair and let it flow around my face. I grabbed my phone and headed out the door and downstairs to talk to Peter.

When I entered the living room Peter was sitting on the floor amongst piles of paper. He looked so damn cute when he bit his lip when he was trying to figure something out and his hair was dangling by his face giving it the perfect structure.

Damn I have fallen hard for you Peter Parker.

I tiptoed into the room trying not to disturb Peters state.

"Uh Peter can I talk to you please?"

"Sure"

"Ok what's up?" I asked getting serious

"Uh nothings wrong why would you assume there is?" Peter stuttered which meant he was nervous, but why?

"There is something wrong because you haven't said a word to me the last 4 days and don't think I didn't notice the little glances you sent my way every now and then!" I cried

It hurt that Peter was ignoring me he was my best friend the only person I trusted with my secrets but he wouldn't even talk to me.

"Why are you ignoring me Peter, am I that boring?" I sobbed falling to the floor.

All I wanted for the last year was for my best friend to come back and now that he's back he won't talk to me.

Ugh why are boys so frustrating?!?

"Your not boring Y/N you never could be I'm always learning fascinating things about you, and you wanna know why I'm not taking to you?"

"Yes please do explain Peter I'm dying to know!"

"Because I am insanely in love with you Y/N, I love you so much Y/N that it's hard to stay away from you but that's why I had to stay away, I didn't want to accidentally slip up and tell you how I feel because I know you probably don't feel the same."

A blush formed on my face, Peter loved me like I loved him. I used all the confidence in me to do the one thing I have been dying to do... I kissed him.

"Does that give an answer on how I feel?"

"Yeah crystal clear." Peter sighed

"You didn't have to ignore me Peter I'm your best friend you can tell me anything."

"Yeah but it would of been weird because you're my best friend who I have a massive crush on." Peter mumbled

God he was so cute.

"So what happens now?"

"Y/N Stark will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love nothing more than to be your girlfriend Peter Parker."

I leaned in but was only disturbed by the sound of my fathers high pitched scream.

"WHATTTTT!?!?"

"My office NOW." My dad said pointing two fingers at me and Peter.

I grabbed hold of Peters hand with our fingers intertwined. I could tell he was nervous so I squeezed his hand to reassure him.

We walked into my fathers office, he stood, leant against his desk.

"What just happened out there?"

"Uh me and Peter realised that we, uh loved each other and well we're dating." Y/N said confidently.

My dad stood there and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I won't allow it."

"Dad plea-"

"No Y/N not after what happened with Charlie, I'm not letting you get hurt again, especially by him." He said pointing towards Peter.

"Dad don't be like that, you know Peter, you can trust him, I mean you've known him his whole life, has he ever done anything to hurt me?" I asked

"No, no he hasn't, I just don't want you getting hurt again Y/N." Dad sighed with a sad expression spread across his face.

"I'll be ok dad, he won't hurt me." I said rubbing his arm to comfort him.

"Fine you can date, Parker if your hurt my daughter your dead,also hands to yourself." My dad said his mood instantly rising.

"Thank you dad,you won't regret your decision."

My dad shooed us out of his office so he could complete his work.

"Uh, can I kiss you?" Peter asked rubbing his neck.

"Peter you don't need to ask to kiss me your my boyfriend, of course you can." I chuckled.

He slowly leaned and so did I, as our lips moved perfectly in sync I could feel the fireworks in my stomach explode with passion. I finally had the boy of my dreams right here in my arms.