Christmas Eve -Joel

"Ready to go" Joel came from behind and gave me a hug

"Yeah let me just lock the door." As I locked the door he grabbed my suitcase and put it in the car.

"So you've never been to the snow like at all" he asked right when I got in the car

"Well when I was like 7 I went but that's it."

"Hmmm nice. Well guess what princess we'll have a whole bunch of fun tonight and then tomorrow."

"I'm taking your word for it."

He drove for 3 hours and I drove for the last 3 hours. We arrived at Bear Lake and saw his family already there.

"Baby were already here" I tapped his shoulder. He slightly moved and I saw he was slightly drooling.

"Joel wake up" I shake him this time and he finally woke up. He yawned.

"I'm so tired" he mumbled

"Come on they're waiting for us." We got off and grabbed our belongings.

"I'm glad you guys made it" Patricia, Joel's mom, hugged us.

"Us too."

"Go get settled in. We'll start making the tamales very soon."

"Alright"

He grabbed my hand and we walked towards a room.

"Well this looks comfy enough." He literally let himself fall on the bed. "I am never ever getting up from this bed."

"Never ever." I asked

"Never ever" he replied.

"Guess you won't be eating your grandma's tamales."

"You'll bring me some won't you princess."

"Oh no. I'll eating them for you if you'd like."

"Oh come on."

"Come on get up we're going to help her make them."

"But I'm tired."

"You slept in the car."

"It wasn't enough."

"Joel you slept for about 3 hours."

"That's not a lot of time."

"Come on you lazy ass."

"I like your ass." He smiled

I rolled my eyes. "Come on please. The faster we finish the tamales, the more time we'll have in the snow. You said we'll have a nice time please."

"If you give me a kissy"

"If you get up."

He looked at me and then at the bed and back to me. "Fine you win."

He got up so I gave him a kiss.

"Mmmm did I ever tell you that you give the best kisses ever."

"You won't get anymore so come on."

"Worth a try"

We walked towards the kitchen and saw most of his cousins helping already.

"Put Joel to work."I pushed him towards his cousins

"Bossy. I like it." He replied

"Weirdo" I smiled

We got to work and we finished after 4 hours. Let me tell you his family is huge, but with all of us working together we got done rather quickly.

"Gracias mija." His grandma thanked me

"De nada." I smiled "I'm going to take a shower."

"Oh we're going outside in an hour or so in case you guys would like to join." His cousin patty told us

"Ok thank you."

Joel walked in the room and I followed.

"Don't shower. Come lay down next to me."

"But Joey I have masa on my hands and shirt."

"Just change."

"Alright." I grabbed a long sleeve black shirt. I stared at him and vice versa. "Turn around"

"But I already seen you."

"I don't care. Turn around"

"How many times have we been to the beach together."

"A lot" I replied

"And you still don't feel comfortable yet."

"But that's different."

"Alright I'll turn around." He turned around but laughed "you're cute you know that."

I took off the old shirt and put the new one. I also decided to change pants and put something comfortable for the snow. I looked up and Joel was looking.

"I said turn around." I threw my shirt at him.

"I know but I was wondering why it's taking forever" he laughed. He got up and hugged me "forgive me"

I frowned.

"Let's cuddle and watch a movie."

"Can I choose"

"Go for it."

Me being a hopeless romantic well, I choose a romantic movie. Just kidding. I put on end game because come on who doesn't like seeing hot specimens in just one movie.

I cuddled towards him and he hugged me.

We were like this for a while until they came in and told us that they were going outside.

I pushed the movie and grabbed a coat.

"Come on." I grabbed Joel's hand and pulled him outside.

"Baby hold up I need to get a jacket." He laughed

"Sorry" he went to grab his jacket.

"Alright now let's go." He grabbed my hand and we walked for a while.

"Snowman." He asked

"Yeah"

"I like how you're so excited right now. It's cute." He kissed my forehead

"Alright I'll go find sticks and stones while you start on the bottom"

"K" I started grabbing snow and stacking it on top of each other  after a few minutes he came back with sticks and rocks.

Let me tell you building that snowman was hard work. My hands were freezing after a few minutes.

"And the finishing touches" he said as he put the arms, eyes and mouth. And for the nose he put a stick

"Wala." He smiles. "Take a picture of me with my child"

I laughed but nonetheless took a picture. "This is going to be my new lock screen."

I haven't been updating here so here's a quick one. I might post another tonight just cuz my babies are going to be on tv after 4 years for the net years count down!!!!