Before We Get Started...

[!!Warning from like three years in the future: Prepare yourself for plot holes and horrible writing!!]

Hi! Welcome to my book!

PLEASE read this before starting the story.

There's a few things I need to say before we get this show on the road:

First of all, this is a work of fiction, not everything is going to be 100% realistic and some things may be inaccurate. And I'm okay with people politely correcting my mistakes. But so help me, if you correct every little thing I do I will hunt you down and slap you across the face. Okay, glad we're on the same page. :)

On a similar note, I will make punctuation and grammar mistakes! I am a human being, such as yourself I will mess up at times, things will be spelled wrong, things will be wrong. But if you correct every single little thing- well, you know what happens.

Also, this story will not be exactly the same as the movies. I know this will probably annoy some of you, but I mean come on. I'm adding entirely new characters, each of which has their own story and life experiences. Some things are just going to have to change in order to squeeze my characters in.

Just because my characters do something, that doesn't make it okay. Everyone does stupid crap, so to make my characters realistic, they will as well. So don't go thinking 'oh, well this character did it so that makes it okay-' because NO. IT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE IT OKAY. Whew I felt that one in my soul.

Please keep in mind that the chapters will all be different lengths. I will try to the best of my ability to make them reasonable, but hey, stuff happens ya know. Some will be short, some will be long. That's just how it's gonna have to work.

This book contains swearing and other things/topics that some readers may be sensitive to.

Another thing to remember is that as I'm writing this story, I'm reading over and editing previous chapters. So don't be surprised if a few things get changed around a bit. However, no major plot points will be altered.

And finally, I DO NOT own any Marvel characters and plots, all credit goes to their rightful owners. I only own my characters and story lines that I create.

Sorry guys, that got a bit aggressive.

Happy reading :)

~Haley