7

It's not 1 AM this time! I deserve an award right!? Anyways here we go darlings how are you feeling abt this little poe and finn side plot that's gonna happen soon-I love a good bit of stormpilot *wink wink wink wink*

Rey

The Falcon lands on Exogul, creating a cloud of dust that creates more fly-aways in what I'm sure is dreadfully messy hair. I know I must be covered in blood, Ben is.

I can still feel the ghost of his kiss on my lips, giddy passion that left them swollen with desire for more. I'm not sure when we will get another chance, the cursing and shocked exclamations from my friends made Ben's entire body tense up. The walkway to the Falcon lowers, and I squeeze Ben's hand reassuringly.

"Rey!" Finn is the first one out of the ship, running towards me with his arms outstretched. I fall into his embrace, and shortly after Poe joins us, squeezing tightly. No sooner have I left the hug when Chewie sweeps me up in a bone crushing embrace. Lando pats me on the back.

"Thank you for coming to help Lando." I say gratefully.

"You should've seen it, I thought Poe was gonna start crying." Finn teases.

"I am not a crier!" Poe shoves Finn lightly, but he's smiling brightly, and standing quite close to Finn. I grin, having my two boys with me again.

"I only wish I could've seen Leia again." Lando muses, and there is a small intake of breath from behind. Everyone turns their focus to Ben, who is incredibly tall but somehow shrinks down under everyone's gaze. I move to comfort him, but am beat to it by the long loping strides of Chewbacca, who wraps long furry arms around Ben. When they pull away Chewie ruffles Ben's hair, and I can see tears beginning to streak down his face.

"Ren." Finn says stiffly.

"It's ah- It's Ben. Now. Again." Ben smiles awkwardly. Poe and Finn both look to me for confirmation. I move to Ben's side and grab his hand, staring back determinedly.

"He turned. Like I knew he would. He turned and he came for me. Saved me. We can trust him. This is Han and Leia's son after all." Ben moves closer to me.

"That's what you felt in the Force Finn." Poe says, and steps closer to us. He holds out a hand to Ben. Ben shakes it. "Our torture filled introduction was tragic. I'm Poe. And if Leia and Rey believe in you then so do I." I want to hug Poe again, Leia must really have slapped most of the hot headedness out of him. Finn stays where he is but gives Ben a little nod, and his dark eyes are clear of hatred when he says,

"Thank you for saving Rey." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I hope Finn can see the gratitude in my eyes. And then something dawns on me.

"Felt in the Force? You felt the Force?" I question Finn, and Ben is inquisitive as well I feel his mood shift through our bond.

"Uh, yeah. That's what I was going to tell you before-" Poe looks up brightly. "I think I'm force sensitive. I felt you die and then come back and then something changed like you added something to your life force?" Finn shifts nervously.

"The dyad. You felt it. I did die. And Ben healed me, but then he would've died. So I tied us together, our two lives are now one. We were always parallel equals in the force, a dyad, but now we're one. That's how we're both alive." I explain, rubbing circles in Ben's palm.

"Is jedi-speak always this cryptic?" Poe interjects. Ben cracks a smile.

"She's doing a considerably better job than Luke ever did." He jokes.

So the redeemed Solo boy makes jokes. I would really like to kiss him again.

"So you're one. He dies you die kind of thing?" Finn presses on.

"Yes. The most dramatic love story ever."

"Love story!?" Finn splutters. Poe laughs hysterically. Ben looks at me in shock, then slides a hand around my waist. I feel a shift in his mood again, it's possessive, and proud.

"I should've known desert girl had a thing for brooding bad boys." Poe laughs again. "Can we hear all the sexy details on the trip home?" Chewie roars.

"Chewies right. We should head back to the resistance base. This place gives me the creeps." Lando suggests.

"Who's going to fly Luke's X-Wing?" I ask, hoping it doesn't have to be me. The way Ben's hand tightened around my waist, I don't think he wants to be alone, and I'd rather not be separated either.

"Oh I volunteer!" Poe practically runs to the old ship. "See you guys at home. Bye Finn, Lando, Chewie, Reylo!"

"Reylo?" Ben and I ask, but Poe is already retracting the landing gear and flying off, maneuvering the X-wing into loop-d-loops.

When we step into the Falcon Ben lets out a little shudder, and moves to the cockpit instantly. Chewie and Lando follow. I stay behind as we take off, my gaze locked with Finn's.

"What are you going to do now?" He asks me. I hadn't thought about it but the answer presents itself to me easily.

"You're force sensitive. And that's wonderful. And that means there are others. Ben and I will train a new generation of force-users."

"Jedi?"

"Not quite, I don't think. Something in the middle. Something balanced."

"Do you love him?" I am caught off guard by the question but I don't hesitate when I answer.

"Yes." Finn nods, and hugs me.

"Then we'll help you. Poe and I, I mean. We'll help you find more people strong with the force. Travel the whole galaxy if we have to. I know Poe would like that." I hold him tightly.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything."

"If he's part of you, then I accept him. I love you Rey, thank you for being my friend."

"I love you too!' I smile. "And Poe. I love that you two are friends." I think I sense a blush.

"Where will you go to set up the training?" He changes the subject quickly. I laugh inwardly.

"Ach-To seems like the obvious choice, but perhaps there's worth in looking at the lost temples on Coruscant. First I think there's something we have to do."

"What are we doing?" Ben enters, and his eyes are shining.

"We should bury the lightsabers. Luke and Leia's I mean. Tatooine maybe? Luke lived there." Ben shakes his head.

"No. They both hated it there. We should go to my grandmother's home. Naboo. You'll love all the plants there." I smile at him. Finn coughs.

"If there's a wedding I'm invited right?"