Chapter 6

"Okay... how about this. I will answer three questions and then we will get class started." The kids nodded their heads eagerly.

"Alright. I guess we'll just go with this row of desks to the left. So... Neville, Hermione, and Ron."

"What did you do before you came here to teach?" Neville asked.

"Well... I didn't really do much of anything except travel." I responded blandly and pointed to Hermione next.

"What materials will we be covering today?" She asked eagerly and I detected a slight sigh from Ron and Harry, who exchanged knowing looks.

"Well, I thought we would start on the history of shifters and their close relatives. I know that most of you know a small bit of it and you all think that that is all you need to know, but it'll be good for you to get to a deeper understanding." I said and leaned back against the desk. "Yes?"

"Are your hair and eyes actually naturally white and purple?" Ron asked. That seemed to drag in everyone's attention. 

I cleared my throat nervously.

"W- well, yes. This is what I naturally look like." I responded bashfully. And stood up again. 

"Alright, down to business. First let's find out if you know the difference between werewolves and shifters."

A student in the back raised his hand and Nova motioned for him to continue.

"Aren't shifters just a legend? Why do we have to know about them?"

"Believe me when I say, I have encountered many shifters on my travels. They are very powerful beings. Now, who knows the difference?" I asked sternly.

Everyone stayed silent.

"No one?" I sigh and rub my eyes.

"Alright, take notes. Werewolves and shifters are very similar. The main differences are that while werewolves only change into their wolf forms on the full moon, shifters are welcome to change at any time. Shifters, unlike werewolves, can keep control. Although, it is possible for a werewolf to achieve control over their shift with help from an experienced shifter.

As of now, what we know about shifters is very limited." Yeah, I best tell them that so they do grow suspicious about anything... " But, what we do know is that there are five tribes. The Astros, Phoenix, Oceana, Boulder, and Sirocco. They all have a certain element on Earth that they are based off of. The Astros are based off of the stars and space, Phoenix is fire, Oceana is water, Boulder is Earth, and Sirocco is air. Each tribe has an Alpha and Luna to rule over them. As of the moment, we have reason to believe the Astros tribe is deceased and the rest of the numbers dwindling. The reason is currently unknown at this point." Nova finished just as class ended and she sighed. "No homework. Class dismissed."