Chapter 13

Sana's POV

I am walking towards the gate, looking at the ground

I'm alone again...

Momo and Mina's at the Performing Arts Department

Wow, I really look like a loner

Though some students were greeting me a while ago I didn't have the guts to respond, so all I did is nod.

I stopped when I saw a person's feet, wearing black converse shoes blocking my way.

As I slowly looked up, my eyes widened im surprised.

"D-Dahyun..." I said as I was startled by her sudden appearance.

She stared at me for a mere second.

"I told you not to walk alone, but here you are walking alone like it's safe" she stated with her poker face on.

I didn't answer, instead, I looked at her eyes

I thought she would ignore me the whole day.

I was surprised when I suddenly felt her finger traced my forehead, then tucked the falling hair strands behind my ear.

I felt a jolt in my chest, and my blood starts to rush up through my cheeks. I stepped backward, suddenly shy.

She chuckled at my reaction, showing a not-so-wide smile to me.

"Sorry, the hair strand was distracting" she said casually as if it was a normal thing she does.

I looked away as I can't stand looking at her smiling face

What is wrong with me?

"I'm sorry" she suddenly uttered making me look at her again

There was a hint of guilt in her eyes

"Huh?" I asked though there are possible reasons that came up in my mind for her sudden apology.

"For ignoring you?" She shrugged cutely as if she don't know why she's apologizing either.

I giggled at her cute action.

"I'll forgive you, only IF you walk me home" I jokingly stated.

I stopped on track when she nod, her smile never left her face, "Okay" she said and held my wrist, gently dragging me out of the University.

I felt my heart beats rapidly when her hand made a contact with my skin. Her hand is warm and soft...

And I couldn't help but flash a grin, staring at our connected hands.

She took my words seriously

---

Dahyun's POV

"So, here we are," Sana said as she raised her hand pointing to the apartment behind her where she, Momo, Mina-unnie lives.

It looks expensive

I just nod as a response.

"I thought walking would be really tiring, but you proved it wrong," she said as she smiled cheekily, it made me do the same.

"Are you starting to have a crush on me?" I asked playfully.

She suddenly stopped on track, her smile disappeared

She looked at me with an unreadable expression

I can't help but chuckle

"Chill, I was just joking," I said shaking my head